CA215's 1st Indoor Grow Tent 600W HPS & MH 48X48X78

How many plants should be in my grow tent? (48"x48"x78")

• 1-2

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 7-8

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Shouldnt have put 5 options ;(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for ther gnats the 209 works great , I mixed it right in with the feed and then had a spray bottle mixed and would dust the top of the soil on each plant once a day, I no longer have any gnats. Also used the 203 with it .

As for ther gnats the 209 works great , I mixed it right in with the feed and then had a spray bottle mixed and would dust the top of the soil on each plant once a day, I no longer have any gnats. Also used the 203 with it .

Good to hear some feedback on those OG, much appreciated brotha, hoping this will be a succesfuk grow as white pm is systematic and loves the last couple weeks of flower.. plus the 209 didn't get here today so I will continue with the 244 tomorrow morning, pre soak 5 gallons with 6.5 pH water with 1tsp molasses per two gallons maybe another little dose of great white. Going to clean this damn tent top to bottom, take the bottom lining out and clean underneath. OCD time KICK in!!!!! smoke a fat rip of some sativa and get er done!! Will have an update tomorrow! Peace all :peace:

-CA215

that sucks about your friend finding out! I gotta wonder how the hell that happened though. Did he just walk into your house?

I found the 2L soda bottle cloner you had going, did that end up working ok for you?
I seen how big the hole was on top, with the dome I have the top vents twisted open about 1/4" maybe less
Still at a good 81% sweeeet.
I'll be around for the update! :thumb:

Soda bottle clones are in veg now, pics for you today. That was an exercise to show that as long as you follow the fundamental rules of cloning you can make em in your back pocket. Mimick the environment. They should root in a week, when I stop the intense misting, another week to get established a little, and BAM, into veg. The soda bottle clones were planted at 12 days, and thats a little faster than usual, but I was able to maintain optimum conditions the whole time.

that sucks about your friend finding out! I gotta wonder how the hell that happened though. Did he just walk into your house?

Hey Hiker! Yeah man total pisser.. I had my window open all the way (usually have it cracked about 4 inches) for some good air flow with the blinds closed and he heard me in my room messing with the plants, and yelled at me, figured he was peaking through the cracks.. didn't want to not show him, then have him pissed off at me, then rat. Figured showing him would be the better option, telling him if he started at his pad I would come help him set it up and maintain it and what not, and share some knowledge I've learned. He's 215 legal and what not but I literally trust no one except for my mom, sister and my girl. Don't want people getting the idea they can break into my house either because I try to stay around often and don't want to have to use force, but when you lay one foot into my house and you're not wanted, mr.308 is coming out to say howdydo.. and that one be nice. I just like having no worries, cause now i'm going to have this in the back of my head the entire grow&future grows at this location :whoa:

Soda bottle clones are in veg now, pics for you today. That was an exercise to show that as long as you follow the fundamental rules of cloning you can make em in your back pocket. Mimick the environment. They should root in a week, when I stop the intense misting, another week to get established a little, and BAM, into veg. The soda bottle clones were planted at 12 days, and thats a little faster than usual, but I was able to maintain optimum conditions the whole time.

Ill go check it out brotha. I stopped misting hardcore and took the dome off for about 10 minutes yesterday, planning on maybe 30 mins today if they dont start drooping. These guys are standing straight up and aren't noodles anymore! Pretty stoked to hopefuly see some nice roots. Ill take your advice man, im at about 5 days or so now. Literally going to wait 2 weeks to check for any roots! I seen you updated this morning haven't made a drive by yet. Had a good hour and a half tent cleaning this morning.

Woke up early to seeing the PM spread bad on the purple crack, it actually migrated its way to the top leaves in spots bigger than dimes in multiple locations. So glad the fungicide got here. I took about 2 gallons of water with 3 capfuls of bleach (had to go with an extra capful to be on the safe side) and went hog wild in the tent. Wiped the mylar from top to bottom, behind flaps, all equiptment (except for the damn 5 gallon bucket sides!!!!! totally forgot that damnit) I could get. Took out all seedlings to clean their home and gave them a spray of sns244 also. All clones got drenched in the sns244, ended up using over 3/4 of the bottle. Im really liking this sns244 though, It looked like it literally melted the PM off the stalk and leaves, So I decided to give the plants an entire spray, even the tops of the soil. Had 3 fans in all directions hitting them for 15 minutes and they were dry. Directions called for 24 hours dark period to let them dry but since I just started flower a week ago I didn't feel like stressing these babies that hard. Just for a precaution I also dimmed the ballast to 450W jussssst incase. Phase one is complete, waiting on sns209 now to combat these damn gnats.

Thanks for checking the journal ya'll, I'd also like to thank everyone again who stops by, answers questions, asks questions, points out issues, etc. It's all in the good of learning and I enjoy every bit of it! Thanks you 420magazine, ADMINS, AND ALL ITS REGISTERED USERS! :thanks::goodjob::thumb:

Time to throw a nice nug of some cranberry in the chamber :roorrip:

-CA215 :peace:

That is a bummer bro. Good call trying to get him to start growing. If you bring that up right away, get him interested, then immediately stress the importance of secrecy, you might be OK. Get him paranoid about keeping his own grow secret, and he will be more likely to keep yours secret. I try to never talk about growing. I never say I know anyone that grows. At best, I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy :winkyface:

I haven't had to deal with PM (yet?), so I can't help ya with it, but you have my sympathies. From what I read, it sounds like one of the hardest problems to get rid of.

I ACTUALLY JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIM AND HE WANTS THE SAME TENT I GOT!
You were pretty much spot on what I was trying to do Hiker :bravo:
So funny man, he is so psyched he wants me to come over and set it up and get it up and running! Sent him the link for the same tent I have. Bout to get his ship floatin'! :slide:

Yeah man, going to keep a very close eye on it. Seems like it will take over a crop in a matter of a couple days.. I hope you never have to deal with it man! You're doing something right :thumb:

The smell of this SNS244 is actually quite nice at first, but now my room smells of it and is giving me a horrible headache! :hmmmm:

Im going out for abit! Peace! :peace:

-CA215

I can tell when they root bro, they begin to yellow slightly ait the cut off leave tips, I've planted em as soon as two days after that and been good.

Perfect. A few of them are doing this. So hopefully we will see some good results!

SNS209 arrived today, gave the plants their first dose, will continue every 4 days until gnats are staying away from the plants!
Watered the outdoor baby today she was getting dry, gave her a gallon with 1 tsp bpn micro, flower, grow, molasses,seaweed, and a little bit of great white. :peace:

Perfect. A few of them are doing this. So hopefully we will see some good results!

SNS209 arrived today, gave the plants their first dose, will continue every 4 days until gnats are staying away from the plants!
Watered the outdoor baby today she was getting dry, gave her a gallon with 1 tsp bpn micro, flower, grow, molasses,seaweed, and a little bit of great white. :peace:

I've used a 209, 204 cocktail that kept them at bay for quite a while.

Hey CA, I have used the 209 and the 203, but have not used the 204. The 209 I wouold mix in with the feed and the 203 I would use as a spray on the top of the soil every night before I closed up the tent has worked for me, but I guess U can actually catch the gnats and use them in a tlo tea??? Bet it works has bee pollen in it too. He uses about a half gallon of water in a pitcher with a small light over it and the gnats end up in the water, uses them in the tea??

Your grow is looking great! I'm subbed!

Thanks westcoast!!! welcome to the grow dog! :rollit: :welcome:

:popcorn:Drive by...reps...:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Appreciate it hozana!! Thanks for stopping by bud! :thumb:

I've used a 209, 204 cocktail that kept them at bay for quite a while.

Hey mcloadie is it SNS203? I ended up ordering the 203. I guess the 209 is to act as a barrier for the plants that the bugs don't like, and the 203 is what actually kills the bastards. Expecting this in another 4 days right in time for water! Cant wait! Anyways here is a little pic update!

Update 3/14/13, Day 6 Flower

Did some re arranging, wated to keep the middle empty to try and let air through until I can get another bigger fan tomorrow from wallymart
IMG_082914.jpg

PLushberry
IMG_083424.jpg

Rascal OG, man this was the smallest plant for abit, looks so good!!
IMG_083615.jpg

Purple Crack
IMG_083818.jpg

Purple Kush
IMG_083514.jpg

And the Platinum Kush, this thing ripped its lst out! stretching pretty bad!
IMG_084012.jpg

Here is the clones, I have it set up in my closet above my clothes!
IMG_084416.jpg

Using a paper towel to reduce some direct light on the babies
IMG_084516.jpg

IMG_084715.jpg

I had some pictures of the outdoor babies aswell.. cant seem to find them, shes doing good! Very green, little stretch though.
Hope all's well in your gardens :peace:

-CA215 :tokin:

Hey CA, I have used the 209 and the 203, but have not used the 204. The 209 I wouold mix in with the feed and the 203 I would use as a spray on the top of the soil every night before I closed up the tent has worked for me, but I guess U can actually catch the gnats and use them in a tlo tea??? Bet it works has bee pollen in it too. He uses about a half gallon of water in a pitcher with a small light over it and the gnats end up in the water, uses them in the tea??

Used the 209 in feed today as directed, made some gnats scatter at first, smashed a good load of em with my hands. Ill use the 203 like that forsure, if it's working for you ill try it!

Never heard of something like that!! Ill have to give it some research brotha :thumb::nomo:

Used the 209 in feed today as directed, made some gnats scatter at first, smashed a good load of em with my hands. Ill use the 203 like that forsure, if it's working for you ill try it!

Never heard of something like that!! Ill have to give it some research brotha :thumb::nomo:

I hear yah on that but you have the TLO book right? This was in a mag and was described as on the extreme side of the tlo but was very good for the micro life which inturn is what makes the food useable to the plant? Will also have to do some more research myself, Peace Have a good eveniong I am gonna enjoy my pre-birthday night- OG.

I hear yah on that but you have the TLO book right? This was in a mag and was described as on the extreme side of the tlo but was very good for the micro life which inturn is what makes the food useable to the plant? Will also have to do some more research myself, Peace Have a good eveniong I am gonna enjoy my pre-birthday night- OG.

Yeah I do man I haven't even opened it yet! Been busy this week, its on my list of things to do! I take that back, I did flip through it once but had to leave the house!! Pre b day huh??

WELL :rollit: :party: HAPPY B DAY OG!!! :party: may the great buds follow!!!! :rollit: Doing anything special bud?!

I thought the killer was 204 and the systemic 209, I'm out of the killer so I cant check. That stuff smells great, and matbe it's just me, but it seemed to put my plants into rapid growth. Rapid growth to me ( indoors ) is over an inch a day.

Yeah I think it is the SNS203, been searching for the 204 all morning and only this that is poping up is the vessel sns 204 :yummy:
Reminds me of going to the dang chiro!! Smells like some minty oil they would use to loosen you up! HAH! The fungicide is a little too strong, AND 1 more thing!!

DO you guys use latex gloves when messing with this stuff? Pesticide, miticide, fungicide. Like with neem oil, if I get that shit on my hands they start itching uncontrollably for like an hour, Maybe it's just me but I hate it!!! Im busting out my big pack of gloves from when I was a tattoo artist :high-five: Waiting for lights on, going to give the big girls a once over and check all the seedlings for sex! We are at day 7, I've been noticing some emerging shouts but cannot distinguish. So maybe today can be the day we start pulling some of these guy plants out! Heading out in an hour or so to wallymart to find me some fans, going to pick up a couple heavy duty mofos, getting my circulation on point to hopefully stay away from damn white PM. Pics of seedlings & the outdoor plant tonight! Hope all is well in your worlds :thanks:

-CA215 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom