Bushmans A Sativa Landrace: A Cannapot Sponsored Grow

Here's the transplant from yesterday. As you can see Red Mandarine in the middle is not a happy gal. Hopefully she'll enjoy her new pot and the state of flowering better...
The 2 Bushmans I kept look ok. Here in their new 5 litre housings. Today is their first day on 12/12.

Bushmans - Day 39 - 1.jpg

Bushmans - Day 39 - 3.jpg

Bushmans - Day 39 - 4.jpg

All - Day 39 - 7.jpg

So the keepers turned out to be females - yeay!! :cheer:

Here 13 days after the switch. They grow a bit differently, but they both branch out nicely. They look like they both will grow some proper colas.

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 13 - 7.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 13 - 2.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 13 - 3.jpg

Looking good Nick. I'm really interested in how your Bushmans turn out with their incredibly short flowering period, I presume this the first time growing them? Of my 2 regular Mulanje, it looks like I have one of each, which is great as I want to make some seeds as I think I am going to like these sativas. :ganjamon:

Cheers guys.
I am very curious about this short flowering cycle as well, @Stunger. Can it really be that short for a Sativa? 7-8 weeks is short for any strain.

Hello nickeluring!
Tropics here!
I am curious to see how your grow turns out. If I may?
Though it's possible to have very fast Sativa. Baglung Nepali is one, and there are a few but not likely to be in seven weeks.

You and me both, mate. The breeder states 45 - 48 days, and the only plants that quick that I've grown so far have all been autos. We will see how quick these Bushmans are under my regime. I tend to let my plants flower a tad longer than the breeders usually state as flowering time, though.
The plants are doing great so far and now they get to spread out in the tent a bit since I've binned the Red Mandarine. I'm expecting some proper buds from these plants...

Could these be confused with Bushmans kush?
Possibly, I don't know what processes ApeOrigin have. For sure they could have put the wrong seeds in the pack.

Looking good Nick. I'm really interested in how your Bushmans turn out with their incredibly short flowering period, I presume this the first time growing them? Of my 2 regular Mulanje, it looks like I have one of each, which is great as I want to make some seeds as I think I am going to like these sativas. :ganjamon:
Hello Stunger!
Tropics here.
If I may? Are you posting progress with pics on your Mulanje?

With Red Mandarine out of the way the two remaining Bushmans are thriving. They are spreading out to fill the tent up with some hopefully long colas. Here they are two days ago at day 17 after the switch to 12/12.

The left plant that grows more upwards than her sister. She's a few cm taller than the other one.

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 17 - 1.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 17 - 2.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 17 - 3.jpg

The right plant has been stretching more outwards than her sister making her a bit wider. She producing some nice colas. I raised her a bit to get her canopy at the level of her sister's.

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 17 - 4.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 17 - 5.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 17 - 6.jpg

At New year's eve, or day 27 of flowering, the tent was upgraded with a light from ViparSpectra. The plants in the tent look a lot better with the white light and I am looking forward to see the results in a few weeks time.

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 27 - 1.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 27 - 2.jpg

The girls are doing okay. Their stems are thinner than I expected and I will not use 5 litre pots anymore. Minimum 10 litres for my next next grow. Also, these air pots and coco make a paradise for fungus gnats. I will put some neem in the nute mix tomorrow. I've read about a trick to stop the gnats from entering through the holes of the air pots; dress the pot in a panty hose. I was actually looking for some in a clothes shop a while ago, but couldn't find any big enough unfortunately.

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 36 - 15.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 36 - 13.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 36 - 3.jpg

Bushmans - Flowering - Day 36 - 5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom