Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

I got an email about your scissor sharpening post but I can’t find it. But I read it in the email. Wow. Great idea, so obvious and never occurred to me, I keep buying new ones. Thanks @StoneOtter.
It's in the last page Jon. I did my first pair to see how I liked it. They were so much better than new actually I did my other pair! These are my original ones and have I'd guess in the 10's of pounds trimmed. That's a lot for edged tools and they were in need. I don't know how many times I can do it but I'm sure a few anyway.

I hope it does for you to man 41 yrs. good one there ! That is some Beautiful buds ! Damn !!! Stupid Laws ! No since in that crap . sorry .
Thanks Smokes! Meh, what can we expect? We're the ones that make things right. Not them so much sometimes.
Happy anniversary to you wonderful pair of Otters! The day in store sounds lovely and given the time difference, well under way.
👫
We went to lunch. First time in a sit down restaurant in you know how long! It was glorious! Thanks! Oh, she told me I was the best looking man in the place! Too bad she had a surprised sound in her voice :laugh: .

Highya SO,

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife! I'm sure you'll make it a fun and memorable day! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife! I'm sure you'll make it a fun and memorable day! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! We went to lunch to a new to us place called The Tuckaway Tavern and Butchery. It was outstanding! Then hung around the shanty getting a good buzz on. We enjoyed the day very much!
We don't go out often since the virus hit. This was the first time in a crowded place for us. I was surprised at the number of people, elder people, out and about! There was a 45 minute wait in a field of 99% retired folks and this is a big place!
I'm so happy to be getting back out again with my wife! We needed it!
Back to work today harvesting the next volunteer!

Thanks Bode! We went to lunch to a new to us place called The Tuckaway Tavern and Butchery. It was outstanding! Then hung around the shanty getting a good buzz on. We enjoyed the day very much!
We don't go out often since the virus hit. This was the first time in a crowded place for us. I was surprised at the number of people, elder people, out and about! There was a 45 minute wait in a field of 99% retired folks and this is a big place!
I'm so happy to be getting back out again with my wife! We needed it!
Back to work today harvesting the next volunteer!
I'm so glad your day out was fun Otter. I can't comment on Covid in the USA but it would appear that we have herd immunity here and people are able to mingle freely unmasked. There are still cases of Covid but that will always be with us. I hope that there will be many more days out for you.

Now you can harvest with fresh tools! Have a good one. (I wish I could bring my knives and cutters to you for sharpening!) I must send all of mine in. I bought a sharpener from Wusthof, a German knife manufacturer. I think I am doing it wrong because I can't get the knives as sharp as I want them.

It's in the last page Jon. I did my first pair to see how I liked it. They were so much better than new actually I did my other pair! These are my original ones and have I'd guess in the 10's of pounds trimmed. That's a lot for edged tools and they were in need. I don't know how many times I can do it but I'm sure a few anyway.
My old man was a meat cutter (don’t you dare call me a butcher) and I seen some of his knives that were so old there was hardly any metal left but sharp as a razor. So I would guess as long as they still functioned. CL🍀

I'm so glad your day out was fun Otter. I can't comment on Covid in the USA but it would appear that we have herd immunity here and people are able to mingle freely unmasked. There are still cases of Covid but that will always be with us. I hope that there will be many more days out for you.

Now you can harvest with fresh tools! Have a good one. (I wish I could bring my knives and cutters to you for sharpening!) I must send all of mine in. I bought a sharpener from Wusthof, a German knife manufacturer. I think I am doing it wrong because I can't get the knives as sharp as I want them.
Thanks Carmen! We have issues that kept us aside a little longer than some and think it's time to dive in. I believe we have the herd thing going on too. It's still here and we do things like hand washing and keeping them away from faces. Hopefully it stays on the decline!
I'd love to put an edge on your knives! You'd be able to shave with them! Oh well!
My old man was a meat cutter (don’t you dare call me a butcher) and I seen some of his knives that were so old there was hardly any metal left but sharp as a razor. So I would guess as long as they still functioned. CL🍀
Not only that Cap'n, they're better than new if you can imagine that!

HARVEST UPDATE! :party:

Good day all! Been snippin and hittin the scissor hash today! Snippin and hittin. A real nice day! Wet all day on the outside and trimming all day inside! Perfect! Got a sweet buzz from Bruce Banner scissor hash! Tastes very hashy! YUM! A good strong high that didn't get in the way of plowing through the day.
Starting with Mimosa Shot. She was a breeze to trim and strong on my and Ms Otters' noses. Awesomely stinky! These buds are so dense! I live for this day! 5.1 projected oz's @ 62%

After she got hung, The Grand One came up, then down she went! Bruce Banner is among the drying now as well! She was a leafy one and surprised me how frosty ane dense she grew. Another one I'm having a yen for already just looking at her. 9.8 oz's projected @ 62%

Hangin oot.
Have a weedy day :peacetwo::green_heart::thumb:

HARVEST UPDATE! :party:

Good day all! Been snippin and hittin the scissor hash today! Snippin and hittin. A real nice day! Wet all day on the outside and trimming all day inside! Perfect! Got a sweet buzz from Bruce Banner scissor hash! Tastes very hashy! YUM! A good strong high that didn't get in the way of plowing through the day.
Starting with Mimosa Shot. She was a breeze to trim and strong on my and Ms Otters' noses. Awesomely stinky! These buds are so dense! I live for this day! 5.1 projected oz's @ 62%

After she got hung, The Grand One came up, then down she went! Bruce Banner is among the drying now as well! She was a leafy one and surprised me how frosty ane dense she grew. Another one I'm having a yen for already just looking at her. 9.8 oz's projected @ 62%

Hangin oot.
Have a weedy day :peacetwo::green_heart::thumb:
Love your drying rack! So wow, you really got some frost and color from the Mimosa shot. The BB too. And it looks like you harvested at the perfect time. Your buds turn out the way mine do sometimes - the tops are where all the color is. Is there any way we can get the entire bud to look like our tops? Congratulations on an excellent harvest. Big, dense, chunky, frosty, stinky….what else could you ask for? Excellent grow. Great job.

Love your drying rack! So wow, you really got some frost and color from the Mimosa shot. The BB too. And it looks like you harvested at the perfect time. Your buds turn out the way mine do sometimes - the tops are where all the color is. Is there any way we can get the entire bud to look like our tops? Congratulations on an excellent harvest. Big, dense, chunky, frosty, stinky….what else could you ask for? Excellent grow. Great job.
Also funny about the scissor hash. I trim the same way, lol. I got so much from the Mimosa trim I still have a pile of it!

Those are the tops to have! More tops is all I can think of Jon!

Nice takedown Stone!

Those fresh flowers look enticing! :green_heart:

Congratulations on your successful grow Otter!! They look perfect!!:party:
Happy smokin' :bravo:

Highya SO,

Congratulations on 2 great harvests! Mimosa Shot looks delicious! Dense and frosty are great qualities in your bud! Bruce Banner gave you quite a pile of buds! They look awesome! How are your seedlings doing? Mine are growing like "weed". Hope yours are too. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Congratulations on 2 great harvests! Mimosa Shot looks delicious! Dense and frosty are great qualities in your bud! Bruce Banner gave you quite a pile of buds! They look awesome! How are your seedlings doing? Mine are growing like "weed". Hope yours are too. Happy Smokin'
Good morning Bode. Seedlings are fine, though a bit leggy all came up. So there's 3 cherries DubeLee and 1 IKLWA getting strong under temporary 12/12 light to set the hormone timer hopefully. 10 days. It's almost time to check when I started them!

Back
Top Bottom