Basement Productions - Soil - Durban Poison - 2018

High BP,

I'm not a hydro guy, but PH in hydro is always lower usually between 5.5 and 6.2. If adjusting the PH is the cause, then the leaves will darken again. Good luck.

High BP,

I'm not a hydro guy, but PH in hydro is always lower usually between 5.5 and 6.2. If adjusting the PH is the cause, then the leaves will darken again. Good luck.
Thank you for the reply and yes I am learning although Hydro definitely has some advantages it is far less forgiving than soil.
Will see if the problem is fixed and good to know the leaves can darken again.
Appreciate the response.

Just a quick update on Eeny, Meeny, Miny and Moe. The leaf discolouration seems to be under control. The high PH level seemed to be the culprit, noticed an additional issue with nutrient burn so lowered the nutrient level and all seems good. Miny and Moe really took off and Eeny and Meeny are trying to catch up but all new growth looks healthy. The effected leaves did gain some colour back but the damage was done, no biggie.

High BP,

Looks like 2 different phenotypes there. I'm particularly interested in the Durban Poison and if it can finish flowering within 8 weeks. That would be just what I'm looking for.
Glad you got the problem straightened out, and the ladies are on the mend.

High BP,

Looks like 2 different phenotypes there. I'm particularly interested in the Durban Poison and if it can finish flowering within 8 weeks. That would be just what I'm looking for.
Glad you got the problem straightened out, and the ladies are on the mend.
They are all Durban Poison from the same mother, started at the same time, same nutrients and lighting. I thimk my PH issue effected them differently.

5 weeks into bloom and hopefully about half way there. Bridget seems to be happy and healthy. The buds are slowly filling in and I see lots of trichomes so that's a good thing.. I think. The babies are growing like a weed and I have a tub full now. Next time would probably only do 3 plants for the space. I am learning...slowly. Have a great day.

Just a weekly update. Starting to red hairs and seems happy and healthy. Hopefully will start to bulk up a little more soon. Did some under growth clean up on Bridget. The clones really took off so did quite a bit of trimming and shaping, will now work on creating a level canopy for the next 2 or 3 weeks before changing over to bloom. Have a great weekend.

High BP,

Real nice cola pic!! Clones are doing well. How long before flipping them? I'm looking at the espalier shaped lady and thinking she looks like an indica. I thought Durban Poison was a sativa. Hard to keep it all straight! lol. Looking good>

High BP,

Real nice cola pic!! Clones are doing well. How long before flipping them? I'm looking at the espalier shaped lady and thinking she looks like an indica. I thought Durban Poison was a sativa. Hard to keep it all straight! lol. Looking good>
Hey Bode
Thank you. Your right DP is Sativa but the CKS version is only 60% Sativa so not sure of the mix. Plan on growing these ones a little larger so probably another 3 weeks before flip. Hopefully it is a Sativa high, can't wait to try it. I know it's not much but pretty exciting when it's your first grow lol.

Sooo 4 weeks into Bloom and 6 weeks or more to go. Bridget seems to be progressing nicely (I think) and getting a little more interesting to watch grow. Not a big plant so I am not expecting much out of her but looking forward to it.

Girls are looking gooood. Ill take a seat here. :peace:

Well started this journal with Bridget (Durban Poison) my single plant and added her 4 daughters and since I probably won't do another journal thought I would add my latest project in the Bridget family tree line. Going to try making some seeds. Made home made colloidal silver, have 2 small plants to flower as I don't need or want a lot of seeds more to try than anything. Also going to try a cross breed with a Jack Herer Auto just for fun and if it works I can call it Poison Jack just because the name sounds cool lol. Lets see what happens, and yes no real idea what I am doing, total newbie with this.

Hey Diggler420
You being a funny guy lol... My whole plant will be less than one of your colas, almost embarrassing.
But I'm just batting in the little leagues so that's okay.
Cheers and love your grow.
I like your genetics. It really is hard to control a plant that stretches 4 feet. If I had known this, in the beginning of flower, I would have incorporated a net/scrog to help tuck the plant.
Mine did not stop the vertical grown till about week 9-10 of flower. I like the way you trained your canopy. It looks great and much easier to manage.

Back
Top Bottom