Barney's Red Dragon - LED

More good news, came home tonight and had my roommate across the hall ask "dude what's that smell?"....

Don't seem to have any leaks in my system but still getting odor, turned down my fan to let the smells hit the filter longer so hopefully that helps, guess I need to either vent to the outside or try ona...

More good news, came home tonight and had my roommate across the hall ask "dude what's that smell?"....

Don't seem to have any leaks in my system but still getting odor, turned down my fan to let the smells hit the filter longer so hopefully that helps, guess I need to either vent to the outside or try ona...
Strykr got that loud! Haha :blunt:
But on a serious note hopefully it chills out.

32 days into flower:

I think they're looking great, only thing I'm not happy with is there's not much room for lst. I'm getting big thick tops that are only like 6-7 inches long. I'm gonna do less plants next time.

image3158.jpeg
image3157.jpeg
image3155.jpeg

image3156.jpeg
image3154.jpeg

So my random plant is starting to hermie really badly, I pulled maybe 15 male flowers off the bottom of the plant today... I decided to check the trichomes and as odd as it might sound, I am already at 5-10% amber. Now I can't seem to get pictures of this because the magnification of my 30x loupe doesn't represent on my phone, but I am also getting purple trichomes?...

Anyone have any experience with this? I changed the room lighting several times thinking it was the lighting but it's not, a bunch of the heads are a light pink to dark purple...

How's the carbon filter working? I'm popping this weekend on one, I can go with the same set up as you with 6inches or go name brand but settle for the 4 inch and less cfm's. What's your opinion? :scratchinghead:

For a 3x3 I would go smaller. I have to run so little power through the fan because it's so loud and powerful. And i think running a fan low voltage like that isn't good for it after a while. As far as the filter I think I got something that sat a long time past its Shelf life and it's already leaking odor, relying on a ona block for the last 3 weeks.

So go with 4" and I would spend the money and get a name brand filter.

You sure that's a trichrome and not a spot where the plant is leaking? When you gash a plant it will leak some juice. If it's a trichrome that's awesome!

18 days left of flowering + maybe an extra week for the red dragon.
Few pics to show how they're doing, dragons pistils are turning red instead of the brown like advertised.
Kinda cool looking.

What do you guys think?
Question for you guys, will leaves start turning yellow when they are finishing regardless of feeding them in the last few weeks?

image3640.jpeg
image3641.jpeg
image3643.jpeg
image3644.jpeg

Closing in on the last 2 weeks, plants are still packing on some weight even though my timer didn't shut off my lights the other day :/ got an extra 30 mins of light when I've already seen a few nanners on some plants.

So here we are at 40 days.

image3792.jpeg
image3793.jpeg
image3794.jpeg

Kinda going overkill on the pics, just not a lot to update on.

Random plant began its week 7 flush today and I guess the dragons can be upwards of 11 weeks which kinda ruins my plans of curing in the tent to keep things stealthy. However I guess that means they should have a few more weeks to gain some mass. Do these look more sativa dominant to you guys?

The plants are starting to get that guava fruit smell as advertised, not super pungent yet but out can definitely smell it mixed in with that piney/spice smell.

image3880.jpeg
image3879.jpleg

Beautiful mate.... lets hope you get to enjoy them this time...

Broke one of my smaller side branches on accident a few days. Maybe a gram of popcorn dried,decided to throw it in the oven for 15-20 mins in some tinfoil to test it out. Surprisingly the hits weren't THAT harsh, and I got more fried that I've ever been in my life.

Makes me excited for the weeks to come, and I'm sure potency will come a long ways in the next few weeks too, I almost think the plant has 3 more to go.

Thanks buddy, i haven't stopped by your thread in a week or so ~ I'll have to stop by soon.

Out of curiosity, how do you dry your plants? Cut into stems or hang the whole plant? My humidity in my house is like 30% and to even lower in my tent (24% max) and I'm thinking hanging the plants whole will slow the process and make better product in my situation.

Back
Top Bottom