Back In The Game

Things are looking good Head! Not sure of your headroom I might of let them get taller. But I do understand your need for weed.

Seems I can't go through it fast enough I do edibles everyday am a chronic smoker. Also give away lots to my step son. I have been working the wife I want a rosin press I think It might take some time to pull this off.

Things are looking good Head! Not sure of your headroom I might of let them get taller. But I do understand your need for weed.

Seems I can't go through it fast enough I do edibles everyday am a chronic smoker. Also give away lots to my step son. I have been working the wife I want a rosin press t think It might take some the to pull this off.
Dude, I'd kill for a press. I was at Dr
Doobs house at got to use his... so cool. I want to make one. You can get a very nice/powerful press from HarborFreight for cheap then buy the heaters and plates, cheap cheap. Its on my list.

I just finished a documentary called Consciencious Objector. A story about a man named Desmond Doss. What an amazing individual. There was a movie called Hacksaw Ridge about the guy, but this documentary was so much better. Its on Prime if you guys are interested. The most amazing war story I've ever seen.

Doobs house at got to use his... so cool. I want to make one. You can get a very nice/powerful press from HarborFreight for cheap then buy the heaters and plates, cheap cheap. Its on my list.

I just finished a documentary called Consciencious Objector. A story about a man named Desmond Doss. What an amazing individual. There was a movie called Hacksaw Ridge about the guy, but this documentary was so much better. Its on Prime if you guys are interested. The most amazing war story I've ever seen.
I am going to try and research the press and see how much to put together. I know they have plates on zon. Just want make sure I get a good setup first time. I will probably start looking at some of the threads here first I know nothing about them only what I have seen here.

I will be watching that documentary for sure. I have seen hacksaw ridge several times. It a great movie. Thanks for the tips! :thumb: :passitleft:

Sounds good, thanks for the heads up mate :thumb:

I am going to try and research the press and see how much to put together. I know they have plates on zon. Just want make sure I get a good setup first time. I will probably start looking at some of the threads here first I know nothing about them only what I have seen here.

I will be watching that documentary for sure. I have seen hacksaw ridge several times. It a great movie. Thanks for the tips! :thumb: :passitleft:
I see these store bought presses for thousands of dollars and know I could make one for pennies by comparison.

Seen hacksaw ridge. was awsome

Seems I can't go through it fast enough I do edibles everyday am a chronic smoker. Also give away lots to my step son. I have been working the wife I want a rosin press I think It might take some time to pull this off.
Yes. I will let the next ones veg for a couple months. Just need the stock now

Gave them a feed today. Transition. Even mix of 4ml across the board. I cut that in half. The middle bush has so many sites.

Attachments

• 20200525_195339.jpg
    20200525_195339.jpg
    775.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 20200524_202918.jpg
    20200524_202918.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200524_202952.jpg
    20200524_202952.jpg
    790.4 KB · Views: 36
Ok. I just had a delivery of bud. I smoked a jay of Bc Dos Is Dos (I think that right). Man. That hit me harder than anything has for a long time. (Since I stopped growing and ran out of my own stuff). And would you looky what fell out of the very 1st joint. Deff a sign for what to grow next.

Attachments

• 20200528_182147.jpg
    20200528_182147.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom