Today they girls looks so tiny.

Only wait them to grow now?

My soil mixed by coco and pearlite

also buy the GH flora series and feed them on stage3

Attachments

• sc.png
    sc.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
this is my first grow . my seeds from DP. I am sorry if I do something wrong. please notice me. THX
Hey man its no big deal! Im just trying to help ya out. Water them when your light is on, and dont water everyday. Water them every 4 to 5 days. All you need to do is stick your finger in the soil up to the first knuckle on your finger. If it feels dry and the pot seems much lighter givem some water.

Please go to a grow tutorial and read it. Heck, read many of them. I have four books and many Tutorial sites under my belt, but only three grows. On the fourth. I have been surprisingly successful. There are too many small items to list. For one thing watering is a sense of feel in the beginning, after a couple of weeks you go to a schedule and base it on dryness of the soil. My main problem was learning how to water and controlling PH and Nutes. I also had a difficult time with lighting, too close and too hot. Autos are great for beginners and fairly easy way to learn. This is one of those 'skills' you learn from experience, but the available written knowledge is to valuable not to take advantage of. Caution on blogs: Everyone has an opinion. You'll figure who is full of beans fairly quickly.

8/25 19:00

No water 3 days

and Now they looks well

but still tiny..

Attachments

• IMG_20180825_190610.jpg
    IMG_20180825_190610.jpg
    809.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20180825_190554.jpg
    IMG_20180825_190554.jpg
    855.7 KB · Views: 133
Back