Auto Grow - Topped Versus Untopped

1st thanks alot mate.and iv had slow strange beans before but nothing like this.hoping the 1 surviver will indeed turn into a beauty.and im thinking the same mate .a mistake on the seedbanks part errors in the breeding process.sweetseeds said to give them a msg in a week and show the growth of the surviver.sure theyl send replacements.ur cool folks;) have a great day;)

Amazing great to see u mate;) and yea iv kept the strongest 1 so time will tell .she is growing at normal pace so hopfully bring me some killer kush;) and my luck has been bad this year mate but seems to be getting better now.hope ur doing well mate.have a great day.happy growing;)

Thanks auto mate.get my new light in 2 days cnt wait. Been tracking it and now in the uk.so very soon beast will meet goliath;) good times.happy growing mate and thanks again;)

So here is an update of the auto garden.the 1 remaining killer kush auto has made it so thats a bonus lol.2 weeks old now here she is;)
20161016_105607.JPG
then we have fastbuds blackberry 1 week old.abit wierd looking but her second leafs are growing so she will make it;)
20161016_105652.JPG
and these 3 are think big 1 in thr smart pot 1 week old today.the smalls ones day 1 today and these 2 will go topped vs untopped to keep this journel true to its title lol;)
20161016_105751.JPG
group shot;)
20161016_105733.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Hay beast, how high did u keep your hps light above the canopy bud? Veg/bloom?? If you dont mind. And earlier i asked about your watering techniques, i was referring to how much actual liquid u gave each plant. Do you give a liter every time? Say a liter every 4 days in veg and a litre every 2 in flower, or something along those lines???
Thanks bud

When i ran hps i kept the hps high enough not to burn plants .use the 30 second hand rule.hold ur hand flat over ur plant and count to 30.if it burns ur hand then will burn ur plants. raise light abit more until u find the perfect spot.i run leds now mate hps are just great memories for me;) and feeding per litre depends on pot size.but average id say 11 litre pot 1 litre every 3 days .a 15 litre pot 1 and half litres every 3 days.depends how greedy ur girl is.but when they very young oviously dont need much water 1 litre a week.but come bloom my plants are drinking 2 to 3 litres each per day;)hope this helps;) have a good day mate

Thanks buddy that is exactly what i was lookin for...im assuming the 2-3 litres would be late bloom eh? And depending on the size of the plant.. I was looking around for that bio bizz light stuff u use. Must be a uk thing cause ebay is the only place i could find it and shipping was about 50$ per bag... Craziness... It would be nice not to have to use nutes till after week 3.. Im gonna do some more hunting around and see if there is a Canadian equivalent..
Cheers mate

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Jimmy i get my biobizz lightmix from ebay mate 14 pound for a 50 litre sack.and free shipping always mate.;) keep looking mate .its great soil;)

Thanks buddy that is exactly what i was lookin for...im assuming the 2-3 litres would be late bloom eh? And depending on the size of the plant.. I was looking around for that bio bizz light stuff u use. Must be a uk thing cause ebay is the only place i could find it and shipping was about 50$ per bag... Craziness... It would be nice not to have to use nutes till after week 3.. Im gonna do some more hunting around and see if there is a Canadian equivalent..
That's weird because I get mine of of Amazon in the US, but all the Canadian amazon has is their nutrients. Can you order it off of the US site?

Update: Holy smokes they jacked up the price on the US site to $39US. The last three bags I purchased were $18 each delivered. There must something going on with that item.

I think Biobizz contains organics, which have to go through Agriculture Canada/US Department of Agriculture. You can't just bring them/ship them across the border much like you have to declare if you've been on a farm so they can check your shoes for soil.

I would take a trip to your local hydroponics store. If you tell them exactly what you're looking for, they can probably suggest a local alternative.

Ewilan welcome back mate things are going good for me mate.got a sponsored light coming today and been sponsored by a seedbank and been nomd for member of the month.so all good mate.hope ur doing well brother and hope ur auto buds taste sweet and give ur head a wobble;) have a great day mate;)

I will put money on the un topped doing best. Autos just don't have the time to repair. I tried this with think different by Dutch Passion on my first grow. 2.5oz topped and just over 3 un topped. I then tried two jacks feminised and got more from the topped plant.
Different strains do different things when topped, in my opinion. To say it's best to top a plant is not necessarily correct, although I often top a plant for worry that it may reach my lights.
If it's a Autoflower I leave alone and never remove the leaves even if discoloured. I use autos to fill space and give variety. They are so quick and because they are quick , easy. Less chance of getting things wrong, catching bugs, going mouldy.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Autos have plenty of time to recover after topping if done at the correct time.and big strong genetics like dutch passion which i grow alot .love been topped with monster results.6 to 7 oz a plant;) diffrent strains will always react diffrently to topping.happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom