Are you going to SWICK these two?
No, I just find that bottom watering young sprouts is simpler than trying to top water. As soon as they get going they will be top watered.

No, I just find that bottom watering young sprouts is simpler than trying to top water. As soon as they get going they will be top watered.
I find the same. Those little double skinned solo SWICKy things are just so good for that stage.

I find the same. Those little double skinned solo SWICKy things are just so good for that stage.
I'm glad we agree. I'm getting excited to watch your sponsored grow Nick. How will you run them, have you given it any thought?

Uh yeah posted like 2 minutes ago.

Aeroponic.

Hydro/DWC/Air

I have a 24 mini one I bought for $20’ I never used.

But its too small.

So that's for sexing/breeding stuff. Then I’m going to build a 1mx1mx0.5m one of my own. Its basically just a plastic box with some aquarium bits I have lying around. 9 plants there - light not sure yet. Rhen some in the main grow because Gorilla x Banner and mist be epic and try my hand at crossing/breeding with any spare.

Be fun!

Screenshot (782).png

Greetings.

Today I collected the final soil for my seedlings and up-canned them to 4 L / 1 G black plastic Bato pots. Their roots are good and they went straight into the soil with a dusting of Biocult Mycorrhizae. I didn't take photos.

Have a great week ahead.

I'm here Carmen!! These babies look so fine!! You know I am so curious of the Red Russian because of the sleep effect. Sorry I'm late to the party but I'm signed up for the long haul! Now back to your other journal to finish catching up!

Welcome back Krissi. We see you smashing the like, love and laugh emogies like a good thing.
Thanks buddy. Hate being behind on journals!! Working 4 days now, time is hard to come by and patience is thin! Loving liking laughing ooohing and aaahing here is my medicine brother Rug!!!! Excited to see this RR start to finish, she mentioned this strain to me weeks ago and it is sooo on my list for next year!

Yeah this place is the best.
Have a goodie
The best for sure! See you on my journal later, I have to catch up there last. Now though, off to get little from school!

I'm here Carmen!! These babies look so fine!! You know I am so curious of the Red Russian because of the sleep effect. Sorry I'm late to the party but I'm signed up for the long haul! Now back to your other journal to finish catching up!
I'm so glad to have you along, Krissi! Don't be sorry for being busy. I understand.
Welcome back Krissi. We see you smashing the like, love and laugh emogies like a good thing.
:passitleft:
So right chom.
Thanks buddy. Hate being behind on journals!! Working 4 days now, time is hard to come by and patience is thin! Loving liking laughing ooohing and aaahing here is my medicine brother Rug!!!! Excited to see this RR start to finish, she mentioned this strain to me weeks ago and it is sooo on my list for next year!
Krissi I have about two one hitters worth of RRXXL crushed and ready to be smoked, and that's the last of it until this is harvested and cured.
Yeah this place is the best.
Have a goodie
Here here.

I'm so glad to have you along, Krissi! Don't be sorry for being busy. I understand.

So right chom.

Krissi I have about two one hitters worth of RRXXL crushed and ready to be smoked, and that's the last of it until this is harvested and cured.

Here here.
I am balancing now again! 1st week back to work was rough, learning curve and lesson plans and training modules then right into coaching literally on the next day. Been exciting! Happy to be able to spend some time here with you though Carmen girl and all our other grow friends in this awesome place. You have me itching for some RR, this grow is going to make me so jelly!....I loved my AK-47 smoke. Still have one auto seed left....
....wait, 2 one hitters left?! What is your back up until harvest?! We need you getting enough beauty sleep my friend!

I am balancing now again! 1st week back to work was rough, learning curve and lesson plans and training modules then right into coaching literally on the next day.
Into the deep end! Well done!
Been exciting! Happy to be able to spend some time here with you though Carmen girl and all our other grow friends in this awesome place. You have me itching for some RR, this grow is going to make me so jelly!....I loved my AK-47 smoke. Still have one auto seed left....
....wait, 2 one hitters left?! What is your back up until harvest?! We need you getting enough beauty sleep my friend!
I am at the bottom of jars atm. I have just enough to tide me over until the Gelato is cured in a month. Also when it is cured the parmesan should help with sleep, being indica dominant. I bought some weed for the first time in ages, an exodus cheese and a strawberry diesel, but they lack potency and flavour. They'll do though and should last until my own grow is ready. I have some fabulous landraces from LR which are keeping me going during the day... so all good :)

Highya Carmen,

Hope you don't mind if I join your distinguished company, do you?!? I'm looking for a bonafide one hitter, and noticed that's what you're growing. Looking forward to watching these ladies mature. Happy Smokin'

Lucky they don't live at Jon's house...he would have tossed them by now! It is chilly in your dining room or do you figure they're just slow movers?
Hahaha, yes but I don't have the luxury of time, space or seed stock to cull plants. We are having a colder snap than usual with lots of snow around so yes, that may be a factor. I've learnt not to judge autos though. If I'd have culled my Permesan based on its initial appearance I would have missed out on this fabulous harvest that is about to go into jars.

Highya Carmen,

Hope you don't mind if I join your distinguished company, do you?!? I'm looking for a bonafide one hitter, and noticed that's what you're growing. Looking forward to watching these ladies mature. Happy Smokin'
Highya Bode :) What a pleasure to have your good company on this grow! I have one dose of the Red Russian XXL auto remaining. It has been such a welcome addition to the medicine jars and I will be pleased to stock up again. :passitleft:

:cheer: Go Paresan Go :cheer:

Looks fine from my house Carm!
Sorry for the confusion, those are pics of my recently harvested Parmesan, in for comparison. I wanted to show that whilst they look small and a bit freaky, they still have plenty of potential and don't need to be culled :)

These are the Red Russian XXL autos that are starting to get a growth spurt. I turned the light up to 50 % this morning and they are fine with that. Hopefully that will give them a bit of a spurt too.

Back
Top Bottom