Looks like all is still on track with the low & slow! :ganjamon:
Sativa vs the indica nugs
Damn those are beautiful nugs bro! Well done!
@irie lion any plans for your next grow ?
Mmmh no real plans to be honest the last month was a bit wild and I didn’t have time to start new seeds or even plan it out. I’ve got about 30 or so plants in my propagation station which are all cuts of what I’ve got in flower so I’ll just have to do another round of what I’ve got now. And then I’ll be getting new Genetics in within the next week or so, so I’ll then get that ready for the round after this next one! :ganjamon:

If you're doing low and slow to preserve the terpenes in the buds then you can let it get down to 62 in the fridge. Or use rice balls (see my sig) to get them down to 62.

If preserving the terpenes doesn't matter, jar them up around 68% and burp them down to 62 over a week. Then you can seal them for the cure!
Hey shed, how long do they have to be jarred up and show 62% for? After 3+ hours I'm around 62%, but after a few more hours I'm around 65-67%

Looks like all is still on track with the low & slow! :ganjamon:

Damn those are beautiful nugs bro! Well done!

Mmmh no real plans to be honest the last month was a bit wild and I didn’t have time to start new seeds or even plan it out. I’ve got about 30 or so plants in my propagation station which are all cuts of what I’ve got in flower so I’ll just have to do another round of what I’ve got now. And then I’ll be getting new Genetics in within the next week or so, so I’ll then get that ready for the round after this next one! :ganjamon:
Thanks man, and Nice! hoping to catch a journal of yours pretty soon :thumb:

First cure officially started. After 12 hours sealed they read 61% rh. Do i just not open the jar for like a month now?

Nice job on getting that RH where you want it - it's always difficult keeping your fingers outta the honey jar...:p

So I noticed one of my jars creeped up to 64%rh after about 3 days, after a burp I pulled one of the more larpy buds for a sneak peak.

For being pretty airy and uncured, she's not half bad. Not much taste yet but I'm sure curing will bring it out more. It's almost like a faint warm/spicy taste right now. Not really harsh, but still a little kick to cure out as well

Burns straight to white ash as well

Back
Top Bottom