All Organic High Brix

My kit is in the form of electrical activity in my central nervous system.

The kit I'm using on this journal is available. I'm not listing the company, but you can easily google some of the words you've seen here and get the kit!

I highly recommend it, right out of the box.

How cool would that be to have a "DocBud's High Brix Gardening Kit" for sale? I hope you'd become one of the site sponsors! :thumb:

:Namaste:

How cool would that be to have a "DocBud's High Brix Gardening Kit" for sale? I hope you'd become one of the site sponsors! :thumb:

:Namaste:

haha yep. I'd be a sponsor for sure, but we've got a ways to go before I get a kit. If I stick with this organic thing, I figure in a year I'll be able to put something together, provided I continue to improve with each grow.

I imagine 30 percent of the folks who garden grow weed and high brix vegetables. Super healthy.

All that high quality weed out there with most of the people against legalization growing very old....the demographic changes and then it becomes legal.

At that point, we can really have some fun. If I figure out a way to grow weed that makes a lasting, positive impression that anyone can copy even if they know very little about gardening that would be very cool.

Lot's of high quality weed all over the place....

I had OG full melt about 20 minutes ago and I have no idea if what I said makes sense. Strong. full melt is really nice.

haha yep. I'd be a sponsor for sure, but we've got a ways to go before I get a kit. If I stick with this organic thing, I figure in a year I'll be able to put something together, provided I continue to improve with each grow.

I imagine 30 percent of the folks who garden grow weed and high brix vegetables. Super healthy.

All that high quality weed out there with most of the people against legalization growing very old....the demographic changes and then it becomes legal.

At that point, we can really have some fun. If I figure out a way to grow weed that makes a lasting, positive impression that anyone can copy even if they know very little about gardening that would be very cool.

Lot's of high quality weed all over the place....

I had OG full melt about 20 minutes ago and I have no idea if what I said makes sense. Strong. full melt is really nice.

It made perfect sense to me...but I've been hitting the whip all night! :)

:allgood:

Hey Doc, have you ever explored Electroculture? I am finding that by adding a small DC charge to your nutrient teas, it helps the populations explode at a much faster rate. Also have found some evidence that adding small DC charges to the soil also helps increase plant size and health. I'm still reading on it, and will share any good links I find if your interested..

Hey Doc, have you ever explored Electroculture? I am finding that by adding a small DC charge to your nutrient teas, it helps the populations explode at a much faster rate. Also have found some evidence that adding small DC charges to the soil also helps increase plant size and health. I'm still reading on it, and will share any good links I find if your interested..

I've heard of it! Very interesting stuff for sure.

Here are plants just starting to get the "shine" on the leaves. They are in Black Gold potting soil, right out of the bag. The other plants got the "shine" sooner, because I stacked the soil with minerals prior to planting.

IMG_25243.JPG

IMG_25251.JPG

The person who sells the kits says if you just water and feed with his kit, you don't need to pre-mix the minerals into the soil. He's right....these plants are indeed very healthy and are beginning to get that High Brix radioactive glow.....but I think they would have had it sooner had the soil been pre-treated.

I'm going to get Vermicrop and FFOF soil tested. I'll post the results here. This way, I'll have a formula of how to get either soil optimized for High Brix.

Here's what too much PGR does. Plant grew about 5 inches overnight, freaked out, etc. I culled it. It was the runt anyways, and I wanted to get an idea what too much PGR looked like.

IMG_25384.JPG

Here are the other plants. Ho hum....pretty boring. Starting to see some fan leaves drop off. Normal and beneficial for this strain.
IMG_25262.JPG

IMG_25272.JPG

IMG_25284.JPG

IMG_25293.JPG

IMG_25303.JPG

IMG_25313.JPG

IMG_25365.JPG

IMG_25334.JPG

IMG_25353.JPG

IMG_25374.JPG

Hey Doc, thanks for getting the FFOF tested, that's what I usually run and was interested. I just mineralized my outdoor veggie garden a couple days ago. Did it about 1/3 recommended strength because I a using their microbe tea/biomineral blend. Weekly for a month, then cut back.

Hey Doc, thanks for getting the FFOF tested, that's what I usually run and was interested. I just mineralized my outdoor veggie garden a couple days ago. Did it about 1/3 recommended strength because I a using their microbe tea/biomineral blend. Weekly for a month, then cut back.

Nice! I like that approach. I think you're going to be blown away. I think if you feed tea and minerals weekly you'lll be in good shape. I just adjust how many scoops, 2, 3 or 4 depending on the plants.

4 weeks to go on the Lemon Paki. They're not dead yet.....if you look carefully you can see some trichomes.

The other plants are also doing well. High Brix gardening works as advertised folks.

Got a few fall colors starting to show, even though it's Spring outside.

IMG_25393.JPG

IMG_25444.JPG

IMG_25465.JPG

IMG_25476.JPG

IMG_25554.JPG

IMG_25574.JPG

IMG_25594.JPG

IMG_25674.JPG

IMG_25684.JPG

IMG_25746.JPG

IMG_25438.JPG

IMG_25492.JPG

IMG_25563.JPG

IMG_25614.JPG

IMG_25643.JPG

IMG_25664.JPG

IMG_25695.JPG

IMG_25703.JPG

IMG_25726.JPG

IMG_25734.JPG

IMG_25405.JPG

IMG_25415.JPG

IMG_25453.JPG

IMG_25542.JPG

IMG_25624.JPG

IMG_25633.JPG

IMG_25658.JPG

IMG_25714.JPG

They'll get a good feeding tomorrow, so we should see some serious bulking up in the next few days.

looks amazing bro.. I also wanted to let you know I started using my new amended soil. I transplanted a super lemon haze clone from a 1 gal to a 3 gal pot, lined the bottom with the new soil mix, then mixed in about 2 cups of it along with plain soil to fill the sides in. It's only been 5 days since, but I noticed barely any transplant shock, and very nice robust new growth. She was topped at the time of transplant, and has about 3" new growth already. I only watered once with EWC tea so far, but this has to be the healthiest SLH I've grown to date! I look forward to boosting this with some brix sprays

Again I am stunned by the photos!!! they look delicious!!! mmmm lol... picture homer simpson looking at a doughnut!! lmao!!

Just got my order placed for my calcium carbonate, gypsum, and soft rock phosphate, also added lava sand because of the high CEC and paramagnitism associated with it :)

Very much appreciate your guidance throughout my high brix grow!!!!

plants are beautiful doc... :roorrip:

:thanks:

looks amazing bro.. I also wanted to let you know I started using my new amended soil. I transplanted a super lemon haze clone from a 1 gal to a 3 gal pot, lined the bottom with the new soil mix, then mixed in about 2 cups of it along with plain soil to fill the sides in. It's only been 5 days since, but I noticed barely any transplant shock, and very nice robust new growth. She was topped at the time of transplant, and has about 3" new growth already. I only watered once with EWC tea so far, but this has to be the healthiest SLH I've grown to date! I look forward to boosting this with some brix sprays

Microbes are better gardeners than any of us. Keep 'em happy. :cheer:

Again I am stunned by the photos!!! they look delicious!!! mmmm lol... picture homer simpson looking at a doughnut!! lmao!!

Just got my order placed for my calcium carbonate, gypsum, and soft rock phosphate, also added lava sand because of the high CEC and paramagnitism associated with it :)

Very much appreciate your guidance throughout my high brix grow!!!!

That lava sand is a damn good idea! I need to do that. I use pea sized lava rock, but the sand might work even better. Thanks bro!

The plants smell and taste better than they look.

I found a few things when looking into the lava sand that you might want to look at...

One was Zeolite, which also is known for a ton of minerals and a very high CEC, I guess its a major ingredient in a lot of cat litter.

Another that looked real interesting was this product called Volcanite which was like a mineral salad... It contained Basalt Sand, Red Lava Sand, Greensand, Granite Sand and Zeolite. I read Granite sand though is not good to use because of the Mica content and it doing somthing to inhibit the microlife...

I was looking into the azamite but it has lead in it, as well as the greensand, so I will probably discontinue using the greensand after this run...

I also was looking into the green glacial rock dust which is supposed to be pretty packed with goodies...

Back
Top Bottom