Aerocurrent/Advanced LED - CH9 Jack Fem - Double Scrog

Any chance you could show a picture of that? (not straight at the LED's, maybe hanging side by side so we can see the light "pool")

sure , i'll post some pics tonight when the lights come on. :) the broken light is on its way back to Advanced but I can post some pics of the new light.

I do want to say that customer service with Advanced Led has been great. but I was informed that their standard procedure for warranty is : they will send replacement parts to you right away for you to repair the light yourself. If that doesn't solve the problem , then they pay to have the light shipped back to them for repair and then they send the light back to you after repairs are completed.

this could be a problem for someone in the middle of a grow who cant go two weeks without their light. their website is misleading unless you go to the warranty section.

so far they have showed me special treatment for my first two warranty issues but since they brought their standard procedure to my attention this time , I don't think i'll be getting any special treatment next time. for this I'm probably not going to be purchasing any more of their lights.

light companies got to understand we cant be without our lights for any length of time, some kind of loaner program needs to be in place.
they should have refurbished lights on hand for that purpose.

Glad to see they handled it well for you.

Ronnie, I hate to say this, but are you having the same small bud size problem you had in last grow? They seem to be having that same type of appearance as last batch. The one before that you were getting fat buds. Not trying to be critical (your grows much more advanced then mine), just wondering if any clue on why it is happening because I am contemplating doing some hydro.

Glad to see they handled it well for you.

Ronnie, I hate to say this, but are you having the same small bud size problem you had in last grow? They seem to be having that same type of appearance as last batch. The one before that you were getting fat buds. Not trying to be critical (your grows much more advanced then mine), just wondering if any clue on why it is happening because I am contemplating doing some hydro.

well this grow is doing better than last , but I'm not sure. all grows from now on will be done with clones , seeds produce different phenos and the problem with that is you get different growth characteristics , I've got two sativa dominant phenos and two indica dominant phenos so the sativas have stretched so far that the indica phenos aren't getting the par levels they should, also because of the stretch of the sativa phenos the indica phenos weren't allowed veg enough. I noticed some pollen sacs on one of the indica phenos coming out of a few lower buds last night so went I cleared below the screen it was too much stress cause there wasn't a lot above the first screen on the indica phenos.

this grow even the sativa pheno has better bud structure than the last strain and haven't really started to swell. internodes are connecting and forming better colas. but your right the og #18 had much larger buds and I was using the same lights.

a few people have said its the lights so I'm probably going to get a Lush dominator 2x this weekend at the cannabis cup and next journal will be all indica dominate clones , two under 430w of Advanced and two under 435w Lush lighting . Led grow off.

I hope this helps

sure , i'll post some pics tonight when the lights come on. :) the broken light is on its way back to Advanced but I can post some pics of the new light.

I do want to say that customer service with Advanced Led has been great. but I was informed that their standard procedure for warranty is : they will send replacement parts to you right away for you to repair the light yourself. If that doesn't solve the problem , then they pay to have the light shipped back to them for repair and then they send the light back to you after repairs are completed.

this could be a problem for someone in the middle of a grow who cant go two weeks without their light. their website is misleading unless you go to the warranty section.

so far they have showed me special treatment for my first two warranty issues but since they brought their standard procedure to my attention this time , I don't think i'll be getting any special treatment next time. for this I'm probably not going to be purchasing any more of their lights.

light companies got to understand we cant be without our lights for any length of time, some kind of loaner program needs to be in place.
they should have refurbished lights on hand for that purpose.

Thats what scares me about jumping into the led game, now i know to keep old 400 hps just in case i ever have issues.

here are some pics of my orginal ds350xml taken when I got it.

IMG_102017.JPG

IMG_101321.JPG

and here is the newer model with upgraded 10w cree diodes

DSCF05744.JPG

DSCF05702.JPG

the light is about 8ft from the floor and here are shots of light pools on the walls

DSCF05723.JPG

DSCF05733.JPG

current res stats

DSCF05754.JPG

howsit brother!

ltns! :)

this grow is pretty darn interesting to me dude... the vigor in those stretched pheno's is phenomenal.. especially compared to the indica dom phenos! like chalk and cheese, i'd be very interested to hear what the differences in their smoke is like bro.

the difference between those lights is amazing... and im uber *bleeping* jelly about your titan controller! loL a co2 PPM monitor is next on my list.. then a controller.. all in time when i can afford it- hard when the mrs is on my back or giving me the evils to spend money on her and the kids loL.. which i LOVE doing anyway but just don't let her know i enjoy it ;) so spending on my tent upgrades can sometimes take the back seat :]

bro, i am hoping you could explain to me the purpose of running two screens?? wouldn't it be easier to just run two plants and spread them out more over the screen.. covering the space where the two indica dom phenos are?? i'm not so up with scrogs bro, just basic knowledge here.. i am sure it's obvious stuff so just slap me up the side of the head with a wet trout if i bug you with dumb-arse questions bro loL

looking awesome ronnie! i'll be subbed from here on out.. and look forward to watch how this 2 layer scrog works.

peace brother /|\

Hey Ronnie

I have to agree with this statement, i was just going to jump in and say the same thing. I dont think its a pheno thing my friend, im pretty certain its the lights.

Your plants look healthy and bushy in veg so the panels are doing well there but there is something missing in the light spectrum in flower. I think its great u are sticking with it but id of put the hps up by now lol. Seriously though i think there must be better panels out there. Ur root ball in ur dwc system is enormous, it should be packing on huge bud everywhere. i truly believe u will get a huge improvement by ditching those lights mate.

what ever u choose i hope u figure it out mate.

Could u not try adding a 400w or 600w hps in with the LEDS? just an idea.

howsit brother!

ltns! :)

this grow is pretty darn interesting to me dude... the vigor in those stretched pheno's is phenomenal.. especially compared to the indica dom phenos! like chalk and cheese, i'd be very interested to hear what the differences in their smoke is like bro.

the difference between those lights is amazing... and im uber *bleeping* jelly about your titan controller! loL a co2 PPM monitor is next on my list.. then a controller.. all in time when i can afford it- hard when the mrs is on my back or giving me the evils to spend money on her and the kids loL.. which i LOVE doing anyway but just don't let her know i enjoy it ;) so spending on my tent upgrades can sometimes take the back seat :]

bro, i am hoping you could explain to me the purpose of running two screens?? wouldn't it be easier to just run two plants and spread them out more over the screen.. covering the space where the two indica dom phenos are?? i'm not so up with scrogs bro, just basic knowledge here.. i am sure it's obvious stuff so just slap me up the side of the head with a wet trout if i bug you with dumb-arse questions bro loL

looking awesome ronnie! i'll be subbed from here on out.. and look forward to watch how this 2 layer scrog works.

peace brother /|\

Hey there Alk brother , so glad to see you back around :) the two screens are so I have to do a minimum amount of supporting of branches late in flower. of course not really getting the branch bending colas lately. I've thought about running only two plants in the system and spreading out the plants to fill in the screen. might require more veg time but could be worth it.
don't be jealous about the titan, I had them send me two different units and both didn't work. so I'm still in the market for a controller. I do have the co2 monitor.
really nice that your back brother :thumb:

Hey Ronnie

I have to agree with this statement, i was just going to jump in and say the same thing. I dont think its a pheno thing my friend, im pretty certain its the lights.

Your plants look healthy and bushy in veg so the panels are doing well there but there is something missing in the light spectrum in flower. I think its great u are sticking with it but id of put the hps up by now lol. Seriously though i think there must be better panels out there. Ur root ball in ur dwc system is enormous, it should be packing on huge bud everywhere. i truly believe u will get a huge improvement by ditching those lights mate.

what ever u choose i hope u figure it out mate.

Could u not try adding a 400w or 600w hps in with the LEDS? just an idea.

maybe once my a/c is upgraded in the spring I might be able to run a 400w hps but right now that's not a option. I'm going to the LA cannabis cup this weekend and I'm going to talk to the guys from lush lighting. Kushington Farms is a commercial grower that uses nothing but lush lighting leds and has really beautiful plants. so next journal might be Advanced led vs Lush Lighting .

I'm also going to change to current cultures nutrients. they are specially made for undercurrent systems and should preform well.

thanks for all the helpful comments, going to get this room dialed in .

:thanks:

Lucky Dog you, get me some seeds -_-

I'm going to be getting some seeds :) looking for that TGA 9 pound hammer, also going to check out cali connection and some of the other great breeders.

of course the seeds will be for starting mothers, now on its clones only in the system.

I'm going to be getting some seeds :) looking for that TGA 9 pound hammer, also going to check out cali connection and some of the other great breeders.

of course the seeds will be for starting mothers, now on its clones only in the system.

Hopefully they have those in stock for ya, i wondered if this is why thier website is out of all the good seeds.

I don't think nutes is an.issue. Plants don't appear to have any lock outs. If u are changing nutes to.anything go with canna aqua vega and aqua flores. I've used them.in systems for years with no issues. Most nutes these days will perform in undercurrent systems. Don't change too many things at once or may not get to the bottom of issue.

I don't think nutes is an.issue. Plants don't appear to have any lock outs. If u are changing nutes to.anything go with canna aqua vega and aqua flores. I've used them.in systems for years with no issues. Most nutes these days will perform in undercurrent systems. Don't change too many things at once or may not get to the bottom of issue.

thanks for the great advice, I was going to change nutes anyway , will keep canna aqua in mind thanks. :)

Hope you find some good stuff at the LA Cannabis cup!

thanks brother I did :)

first day I got a lush led dominator 2x/ 435w panel , pack of TGA Ace of spades, pack of TGA Conspiracy kush, pack of Cali Connections Buddha Tahoe Og Fem.

favorite innovative product today was e juice that's 72% thc . running this on my mechanical mod , drip atomizer e cig is amazing :)

Cloud Juice | Hip Joynt Unlimited

Nice haul, where they special prices there?

yes got the dominator for $999 , seeds were normal I think $85 for two TGA packs and $60 for the pack of Cali Connection. :)

score was definitely the Dominator , now the Advanced Led vs Lush lighting grow off will take place. the spectrums of these lights are very different. i'll get some pics up tomarrow night.

Back
Top Bottom