Advice on Nitrogen toxicity during week 9 flower

phiGweed

Good morning! ☀️

I have been having issues with nitrogen toxicity for about a week. I go into week 9 flower tomorrow. Is this something I should be worried about? I’m waiting for the trichomes to turn more amber. The leaves are just curling and has a dark green tent on the edges where the leaves are curling and dying. I’m aware this is nitrogen toxicity so I stopped feeding a week ago and have only been giving her plain water and yet I still have curling leaves.. any advice would be great! Thank you.

pH- 6.4
Temp:73 degrees
Humidity: 40%

9EDC7B76-29FE-4C5E-97C1-FF206FDCB19A.jpeg
D7EE2B0D-A6AC-4C01-A0FF-26AAC814DABE.jpeg
C1B18425-312E-4D9B-A236-DC1D72BCC0DD.jpeg

Good morning! ☀️

I have been having issues with nitrogen toxicity for about a week. I go into week 9 flower tomorrow. Is this something I should be worried about? I’m waiting for the trichomes to turn more amber. The leaves are just curling and has a dark green tent on the edges where the leaves are curling and dying. I’m aware this is nitrogen toxicity so I stopped feeding a week ago and have only been giving her plain water and yet I still have curling leaves.. any advice would be great! Thank you.

pH- 6.4
Temp:73 degrees
Humidity: 40%

9EDC7B76-29FE-4C5E-97C1-FF206FDCB19A.jpeg
D7EE2B0D-A6AC-4C01-A0FF-26AAC814DABE.jpeg
C1B18425-312E-4D9B-A236-DC1D72BCC0DD.jpeg
Beautiful girl my friend, nice work. Your pretty close.
What are you growing in and what have you been feeding her.
If you have been giving plain water a week she is hungry. Might of even had a deficiency. After that much water I would feed her. But I don’t know what your growing in so that would help.

Beautiful girl my friend, nice work. Your pretty close.
What are you growing in and what have you been feeding her.
If you have been giving plain water a week she is hungry. Might of even had a deficiency. After that much water I would feed her. But I don’t know what your growing in so that would help.
Thank you! I have her in FFOF and I feed her general hydroponics flora veg, micro and flower.

Those plants look beautiful, with some natural fade colours.If you still had weeks left it might be worth worrying about it, but I'd let it slide now.
Okay great! Not sure how much longer I have left. I’m seeing some amber but really small amounts. Hoping it doesn’t mess anything up!

Looks like its done... the plant is giving up. Harvest time.
Aww man , this whole time I’ve been waiting for the trichomes to turn amber smh
Does that mean this strain wasn’t meant to turn amber? Or did I drop the ball somewhere?

Aww man , this whole time I’ve been waiting for the trichomes to turn amber smh
Does that mean this strain wasn’t meant to turn amber? Or did I drop the ball somewhere?
Absolutely beautiful girls my friend. Great work.
I saw some white pistols in one of those pics. Imo she still going. :Namaste:
Personally if you can id get som new trichome pics another look at those pistols
And the overall size and health and combine everything to make a wise decision.
Just my 2 cents. Happy growing.

I say wait for the amber. You know what you are wanting... hold out for it. As far as what is happening to your leaves, I don't think it is Nitrogen toxicity. I think you are looking at a common end of run dual deficiency when your plant needs more K and P than ever before. If you have been giving partial nutes all along or if you have been starving your plants here at the end, I am not surprised by what I am seeing in your leaves. But rest assured that the leaves are doing that so as to supply the finishing out buds exactly the nutrients they need.. nutrients that were stored in those leaves.

Also, just wanted to add what the trichomes are looking like as of now—

5F865941-4DEC-45FD-83B8-5EA384D2D1C9.png
78521CD8-1B42-485F-9FF6-97AFA39CDA59.png
E6159E55-F3C2-4763-AEEF-C0BE3B910632.png
BDBA344A-E013-4C58-9503-548428284B16.png
EBCBD6D8-50E0-4295-81F6-AB2DF5B65F55.png
8BFCDA11-AE1A-446F-B65A-6F0DD159857F.png
5F865941-4DEC-45FD-83B8-5EA384D2D1C9.png
Beautiful pics great job. Just keep going till you get amber and buds finish.

With as many leaves that I have had fallen off, is it safe to say that I can continue feeding them as long as they have “some” good leaves still available?

I was questioning rather or not the trichomes look clear or cloudy then I began seeing some “tent” of amber in some areas..

I went ahead and fed her partially this morning and was wondering if that was the smartest decision seeing as though it sounds like I have a few more weeks maybe. I’ve heard of some strains going to 12 weeks.

do plants need a lot of leaves in order to feed or should I have continued with plain water?

Back
Top Bottom