• CaptainLucky - Temple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Hippie - Unknown

• NickHardy - Bruce Banner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is Pebbles, a Fruit Punch Auto from Herbies Seeds. She was grown in Sohum soil with Geoflora and Dynomyco in a SIP bucket. She went 110 days in the Vivosun Smart Grow System, featuring the 100w AeroLight. After an 11 day drought, she ended up yielding 215g, about 7.5oz.

That’s a monstrous auto BudMan, WOW 🤩. CL🍀

Ok second try - this was the plant I actually meant to post, my phone and I are both beat this week 😅

Angus’s sister was called Merry. This was taken just before Christmas. She was a devilishly pretty Bruce Banner grown from clone.

Ghost Train haze day 75
Grown in FFOF+lots of perlite in a 5 gallon bucket. The terpines are crazy with this strain and always plenty of thc. This plant was especially slow at first but packed on the colas in the end, and they have some weight. From seed by rare dankness. :Namaste::passitleft:

Only 11 hours left to get your Plant of the Month contest entries submitted! :cheer:

Scope out your best looking plant and if it's current spot isn't great looking, move it to a good looking background that makes it pop. Put some good light on it, then snap and upload. Piece of cake :goodluck:

Congratulations to
:adore: January's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Hash Hound - Pineapple Skunk

full

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Congratulations on your win this month @Hash Hound!:thumb: Great work!

Back
Top Bottom