420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: February 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - February 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is HSO Blue Dream Fem. She is 32 days since flip to 12/12. Soil (DBHB & KNF). 1st attempt at soil.

IMG_20180209_190047.jpg
IMG_20180209_190055.jpg

Beautiful plants everywhere :yummy:

I'd like to enter my Sunset Sherbet from Phenofinder, grown organically under DIY LED.
I've been looking for this strain for more than a year, only one of two plants became good.
She's on the drying rack now, can't wait to get a taste of the rainbow ;)

Here she is, front and back

DSC027057.jpg

DSC026284.jpg

:passitleft:

My Trainwreck 41 days since flip to 12/12..growing in my own soil mix in a 3 gallon geopot.

Edit: won't let me attach pics

Uploading through the gallery is working again for me using web view. Has been for a while now. Are you doing it that way, or trying to attach directly to a post from the app view?

Heres an Amnesia Haze at week 8 of flower. 3 more weeks to go. Not the biggest buds ever but considering this has spent most of its life at sub 70f lights on and low 50's lights off im surprised theres buds to harvest at all. there were better plants to pick from but I couldnt be bothered to pull them out for a few pics as they were in the back of the grow room, this is a plant from the first row of plants that was easy to pull out. quality is def there and it smells fantastic, sweet haze.

20180214_203745.jpg

20180214_204233.jpg

We would like to enter our NukeHead up for consideration. She is currently in flush and awaiting harvest. She is 9.5 weeks in flower tomorrow. We used a variation of the quadline to achieve her wide stature. She was a very resilient plant and paid us back big time for all the torture we subjected her to. She is beginning to turn purple and she will likely be even prettier on chop day
Best to all, beautiful plants all!
B939DC4A-94E2-48F5-952F-ACFCFF5B5DE3.jpeg
B6BC8078-0358-47D6-AE1C-37C707870E09.jpeg

The contest is now closed to entries and open for voting.

A consolidated list of all the entries is now in the first post in the thread.

Enjoy, consider and vote!

Good luck, everyone.

:circle-of-love:

Teddy: what do the colors mean in the voting results? I can't seem to find a legend.
I think they just distinguish the different members vote tally. Not that a color means something specific but helps to make the graph more readable

Many nice-looking plants, and some real massive ones, too. But I just had to vote for that little budstick grown in the smallest Solo cup I've ever seen. Definitely a "picture or GtFO plant," lol, because I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

I just imagined the productiveness of a grow space full of them, SOG-style, and smiled. Then I imagined the work that'd likely involve... and shuddered.

This is going to be a tough month! I feel like I say that every month though...

Good luck to all the entries!

I hear ya big guy ..

I just got my pics back through 420, my entry was kinda early in flower and I dont want to post her here now. May I post a link to her in my journal?

Also read there are voting results, where would I find these?

High Lilolme, usually mid month the comps close for entries and open to voting (see Teddy's post a few posts above). To vote or view the poll you need to go into webview. There's full instructions stickied to the forum section (but if you only ever use the app you might never have seen it - but maybe it's linked in the opening post here as well. I'll check.

Edit: here you go...

Voting in contest polls can be done from a smartphone by using Web View from a browser.

First tap the screen to open this menu, then tap "More".

420-magazine-mobile315936942.jpg

Next tap on "Web View" to open the desktop view from a browser. (Google Chrome Works Best)

420-magazine-mobile49271634.jpg

If you still don't see the contest polls, then your browser is set to "Mobile View".

In this case, scroll to the bottom of the page & choose "Desktop".

420-magazine-mobile842864796.jpg

You may have to pinch outwards to zoom in close enough to click on the polls.

The polls should look like this

420-magazine-mobile435125289.jpg

If this is too confusing, you can log in from a PC until we get polls added to the app. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom