• Mauvefarmer

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner". Second and third place winners will receive 25 and 10 rep points respectively. Monthly first place winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.
----------------------------------------------------
Consolidated Entries for July 2009

greenisland
092808_1247_00_.jpg

092808_1249_00_.jpg

Arising Green
8-12-8_018.jpg

8-12-8_004.jpg

Mr Smith
dg_001.jpg

dg2_may19_08_1.jpg

sonzor
FullMoon_12wks_1.jpg

FullMoon_12wks_3.jpg

Mr.GrowitALL
ghs_grow_0131.jpg

rsz_ghs_grow_014.jpg

tintala
farming_2_0041.JPG

farming_2_021.JPG

swampgas
1459Small.jpg

1453Small.jpg

Hierba
P150709_15_26_02_.jpg

P150709_15_25_03_.jpg

green acres
user936_pic1795_12413297731.jpg

user936_pic1835_1241454004.jpg

Tunes420
IMG_20471.JPG

IMG_20342.JPG

setting sun
HPIM14661.JPG

IMG_1671_Medium.JPG

The Butcher
IMG_9131.JPG

Pre_98_Bubba_Kush_12.jpg

HazeSeeker
img4678.jpg

img4681.jpg

outdo0rmaster
BlueChem.jpg

Mauvefarmer
Picture_075_Bsmall.jpg

I guess Ill be the first to post. You can see the leaves yellowing from being flushed. For whatever reason this strain starts to look like like it getting burned after being flushed but thats just the way it is...weird. Oh and sorry about the cell phone pic, I didnt have a good camera back then.
092808_1247_00_.jpg

092808_1249_00_.jpg

thats funny both of our pics have the same yellowing in the plant. I would expect urs was from flushing too. Nice pic man, I just realised from looking at the pics again you can see that big ol' nug on the left snapped the branch! It continued to grow just fine though. And it was some awesome smoke too! I love this thread!

Yeah, funny stuff! It totally could be. But honestly people who dont flush their plants for atleast two weeks definnetally dont end up getting as smooth and tasty stuff as if they were to flush it. And its always a bummer when your expecting to get some super good strain and then you get it and it looks super dank but then you go to smoke it and it doesnt even burn right because it wasnt flushed properly, yuuk!! Lets see some more flushed plant picks guys!

I got a couple people that says I should enter the contest with my White Label Doublegum. Seeds were 20bucks. They were worth 20 smakeroos. Smells like bubblegum the 1st 4 weeks of flower then just sweet bud like very pleasant. Taste if very sweet with small bite of maybe fruit like? Its kinda hard on the lungs and the stone is very strong but last and hr with just a buzz after. Plant grows like a slow builder, buds are very compacted. Plants are medium to heavy feeders.

dg_001.jpg

dg2_may19_08_1.jpg

She was flushed with florakleen and water 2 to 3 days before harvest.
There are more pics plus macros in this thread.
Doublegum

lol, its yellowing too!!! lol, fits right in! Are you using the ebb and gro set that you have as your avatar mr smith? I love those ebb and gro sets. So easy and user friendly. What kind of a yeild did you get from those plants? It looks just like a garden I know sooo welll, lol. Nice pics Mr smith!!!

Nice man! They look incredible! The one thing that I didnt like abt the ebb and gro set however was that it says you can expand to like 48 pots I beleive, yet that is not very easy. Your just going to need to change the reservoir like almost every other day when the plants get big. I was also wondering how that staking works for you, and when do you plant the stakes (early on to avoid hurting roots or later when you know where best to place the stakes? Just curiose because I have had less than perfect luck keeping stakes in place with the buckets full of hydroton. Unless I put it through one of the holes in the bottom of the first bucket. You know what I will just start personal messaging you so we dont clog this thread up.

Stakes were placed in buckets when plants were transfered into buckets to prevent root damage. Buckets are overfilled with hydrotron to prevent algae growth and to help hold the stakes in place until root mass keeps it very rigid. There were grown with 2 1000w hpss. If you have any more questions just ask me in the doublegum pic thread. I know all sorts of tricks with this machine. I'll even do a ebb grow show sometime next month.

Doublegum

Here are a couple more without the nudes. If you would like to view the nude photos, please visit my journal. These were take tonight (7/10/09), so I think that qualifies them for the July '09 contest.
1459Small.jpg

1453Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom