• Xlr8 - Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Mr. Krip - Afghan Kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • HempRocket - Light of Jah

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My apologies I take it the others with there plants in contest agree as well. I wouldn't of voted if Matanuska Valley hadn't sent me a message to go vote .I notice there is allot of politics in the plant of the month . I have voted for one of the plants I wouldn't of voted for either one if I knew what I know now.No matter what the case maybe.
I said my peace and I do apologize

I'm new here, and I certainly don't want to upset anybody, but it seems to me that if somebody did enter two plants it would only hurt them by deviding the votes they could have gotten on one plant between the two entries.

Just my 2 cents... :peacetwo: and :goodluck: to everyone who entered!!!

Not sure if any one else has notice but Matanuska and Alaska Lady Took there pictures of there plants in front of the same door way. that is the same knot in the wood on the wall on right hand side in both pictures from 2 different entries. What a clever way to put 2 plants in I call for a disqualification

You are absolutely right! With the way our windows are set up, that door/corner is the perfect place to photograph our plants and gives a nice contrast to the Green! I am sure once we get the photo studio set up we can have nice colored backdrops, but for now this works for us.

As for wanting to disqualify one or both of us, I sure don't get your logic here?! :hmmmm: As MV started this little seed wrapped up in a paper towel to germinate and then had to be gone for 4 months, it was I who had to plant/love/feed/water/nurture this plant to its fruition! AND I was injured as well! Anyone who has done some serious growing knows that this is no light task and takes much dedication. Since I did all the work...I should be the one to take the credit for it. :yummy:

My apologies I take it the others with there plants in contest agree as well. I wouldn't of voted if Matanuska Valley hadn't sent me a message to go vote .I notice there is allot of politics in the plant of the month . I have voted for one of the plants I wouldn't of voted for either one if I knew what I know now.No matter what the case maybe.
I said my peace and I do apologize

I am truly sorry you feel this way. MV has been sending the same message to a LOT of the newcomers because he feels that out of 77,600+ members, we only get about 1% or 70 or so votes total in these contests and there should be many - MANY more people voting and participating than actually do at this time. We are all trying to get everyone involved not just 1% of the total member population! I am grateful you came to vote, even though you have had second thoughts about who you voted for, it is nice to see more of the newer members getting involved. Perhaps with one of your grows we will see your photos in the contest and you too can have the chance of winning the title!

As for "Politics" ?! you should go here 420 Politics as we try to keep all that stuff in one place!

Have you voted? :scratchinghead:

Don't forget to stop by and place your vote for April's 420-Contests-.... :thumb:
https://www.420magazine.com/forums/420-contests

MV... :popcorn:

I thought this was a GREAT idea! It does not, however, say "come vote for MV in Plant of the month", it merely shows you that 420Magazine is an interactive website where the members have a chance to show off the produce of the labors, and a chance to win some really cool prizes too! :surf:

I do hope you change your mind and decide to participate by entering some of the contests yourself! We want to get many more members involved! Maybe we can eventually reach our quota of only the first 25 entries allowed to participate! Wouldn't that be something, all of us staying up till midnight to be one of the 25?!! :yikes: :popcorn: :goodluck:

And Thank You :thumb: to those members who are being supportive, who know more of the facts!
:smokin:

Personally I think it's great that MV & AL share a great hobby! I know that if my wife were able, she would be growing as well and I would sure encourage her to enter.
And hats off to MV for getting the word out about the contests.
Just my two cents worth.

there 2 different plants on the end. bottom line. no need for disqualification.

BUT! this whole contest is a little screwed up anywhoo when it comes to security. i personally HAVEN'T but it seems like it would be easy for people to make accounts and just ditch them after they were voted for.

And i do think it might be a slight conflict of interest having a guy in the contest sending out mass vote messages.
and NO i'm not saying its a big cheating scheme. but someone else that's not in the contest should send the message.....its just easier that way and leaves no room for the mind to wander.

Be it if you the super informative 420 grower or the guy that never goes on here untill he sees a message on his email, it is still slightly suggestive technically.

MV you know you got my vote anyway hahaha. soooo dankkk!:thumb:

hey I am letting go . I rather sit here and smoke some sour kush and look at eye candy then get in an argument over a contest on plants.
Good Luck to you all . They all are looking good ,happy smoking :lot-o-toke:

Its just a fun contest to get us to grow better and show off what we have grown, no need to get all worked up about issues like this. They both grew great plants that are worthy of winning, and the voters apparently agree, thats all that really matters.
Peace,
NEPharmer

Congratz again MV, maybe next month we can do something to compete against you in this comp but this month you took the cake enjoy the spoils:bravo:

Well, MV has been doing this a lot longer than me...But I still feel like No.1 cuz I been watching-listening and learning all along! :cool:

Everyone did such a great job! I believe we are all winners! We all ended up with some incredible looking plants and some wonderful smoke. :rollit: :bravo:

Good Luck to all in May! I can't wait to see whats next! Bring it on - Bring it on! :popcorn: I know I have a couple more I can enter and maybe one month I will try Miss Blue again. It was a lovely shade of blue after all!! :high-five:

I am happy with the results (for first time entering a contest) and thats all that matters! Thank You to everyone!

Congrats MV! Love ya! :yahoo: :rollit:

Well, I can see we need 2 computers for real! Sorry about that!

Congrats to all!! :welldone:

I can see i am going to have my hands full now but i know my plants wont die either! :thedoubletake:

MV....;)

Congratulations man! :cheer: It was a tough one with all the competition...

And thanks to everyone else for sharing such beautiful plants with the rest of us!

Well, MV has been doing this a lot longer than me...But I still feel like No.1 cuz I been watching-listening and learning all along! :cool:

Everyone did such a great job! I believe we are all winners! We all ended up with some incredible looking plants and some wonderful smoke. :rollit: :bravo:

Good Luck to all in May! I can't wait to see whats next! Bring it on - Bring it on! :popcorn: I know I have a couple more I can enter and maybe one month I will try Miss Blue again. It was a lovely shade of blue after all!! :high-five:

I am happy with the results (for first time entering a contest) and thats all that matters! Thank You to everyone!

Congrats MV! Love ya! :yahoo: :rollit:

Hey Alaska Lady!
I'd say pretty damn kick-ass for a first entry! She sure was pretty... :welldone:

I'm sure it won't be the last time we'll see you in this contest! :)

Congrats MV! Well done as always my friend. Beautiful plant that was definitely deserving. :welldone:

There were so many beautiful plants this month - a whole lot of impressive entries. Some of the finest, dankest looking plants I've ever seen in one place. To that end, congratulations to all who entered - simply fantastic growing! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom