420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2019

Our Winners

Oh Lordy, you gave us some discussions this month. Particularly between first and second place. However, with his perfect composition and beautiful, graphic, pin-sharp shot, Cola had to just tip it.

Well done, everyone. Thank you for your participation. See you in August's contest. :circle-of-love:

First Place - Cola Monster

Second Place - BeezLuiz

Third Place - Heavenly Hybrid

... with his perfect composition and beautiful, graphic, pin-sharp shot, Cola had to just tip it.

I agree! It's an amazing photograph in itself. :love: :bravo:

All deserved.
Very well done all entrants and of course, winners.
@Cola Monster , you'll have to make do with the photo contest for now, (your nugs was excellent nevertheless ! ;)) but an excellently composed shot, reckon you have a magazine cover shot there...
:thumb::green_heart:

I am truly honored as well as thankful to Teddy and his hard working staff for choosing my work again this month, it is much appreciated on this end!:thanks::hug:

Excellent photos everyone and thanks for all of the kind feedback, I really appreciate it!:high-five:

Our Winners

Oh Lordy, you gave us some discussions this month. Particularly between first and second place. However, with his perfect composition and beautiful, graphic, pin-sharp shot, Cola had to just tip it.

Well done, everyone. Thank you for your participation. See you in August's contest. :circle-of-love:

First Place - Cola Monster

Second Place - BeezLuiz

Third Place - Heavenly Hybrid

Goodness the pics are beautiful! Congratulations you three. Well done!

Congratulations, guys. Great photos this month.

Back
Top Bottom