420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2023

There must have been something in the air that night!

20231214_143222.jpg

Recipe please! What did you use? Just kief or some trim as well?
Just warmed some trichome shake (Kief) like you have & pressed it into a block then wrapped it in plastic wrap it's in my winter hash thread in my sig ⬇ if you heat it hot enough you change the structure & it will turn black, soft & pliable

Just warmed some trichome shake (Kief) like you have & pressed it into a block then wrapped it in plastic wrap it's in my winter hash thread in my sig ⬇ if you heat it hot enough you change the structure & it will turn black, soft & pliable
Thanks, I have a 4T Roisin press, was gonna start with it cold in a pre press block. Thinking just mix all three grades 73, 120, 220. I read mixing it with tea can add colour and flavour, they drink a lot of tea in India, Pakistand and Afghanistan - figure its something might be legit.

I have some nice Assam in the pantry. Blackest tea as they come.

Thanks, I have a 4T Roisin press, was gonna start with it cold in a pre press block. Thinking just mix all three grades 73, 120, 220. I read mixing it with tea can add colour and flavour, they drink a lot of tea in India, Pakistand and Afghanistan - figure its something might be legit.

I have some nice Assam in the pantry. Blackest tea as they come.
Can't wait till I get a rosin press! Life changing

Can't wait till I get a rosin press! Life changing
Thought about it, got most of the parts to build one, but I can make great honey oil so never got around to it
Plus you can't get all the oil out with a press

Well I might as well hop on, and add a bubble hash comment as well. :rolleyes: I've just about got everything done for the season.:) Just have to do some Colombian Gold rosin making. I've been slacking and let the bags of trim build up in our stand up freezer.:rolleyes: Not any more.:) I spent two days making bubble hash. The first thing I ran, was left over cured bud from 2022. I'd never made it with cured large buds before. :hmmmm: They were just old.:) This is not all of it, but probably the best looking of the lot.:cheesygrinsmiley:

2023 hash (1).JPG

Bubble hash, the pile in the back is from 2022 bud.

2023 hash (2).JPG

Bubble hash. Need better photos.:rolleyes: The hash made from 2022 leftovers had a red/pink color to it.:) I think from the Vanilla Kush.:hmmmm::love:

Well I might as well hop on, and add a bubble hash comment as well. :rolleyes: I've just about got everything done for the season.:) Just have to do some Colombian Gold rosin making. I've been slacking and let the bags of trim build up in our stand up freezer.:rolleyes: Not any more.:) I spent two days making bubble hash. The first thing I ran, was left over cured bud from 2022. I'd never made it with cured large buds before. :hmmmm: They were just old.:) This is not all of it, but probably the best looking of the lot.:cheesygrinsmiley:

2023 hash (1).JPG

Bubble hash, the pile in the back is from 2022 bud.

2023 hash (2).JPG

Bubble hash. Need better photos.:rolleyes: The hash made from 2022 leftovers had a red/pink color to it.:) I think from the Vanilla Kush.:hmmmm::love:
That’s rusty coloured beauty there!

❤️

Congratulations to
:adore: December's Photo of the Month Winners
:adore:

1st Place - @Trala

"Bringing Home The Christmas Tree"
full

2nd Place - @OGpapa

"Indica Mystery Bean"
full

3rd Place - @Chasev89