• Melville Hobbes - Lemonchello Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tokin Roll - Strawberry Frog

• NickHardy - CBD Enhanced Warlock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is a nug from my Parmesan harvest in early Oct.
I'll take that kind of nug any day. Verse huge as nug only one is there.

Chocolate Thai from @Herbies Seeds. Nice daytime smoke and my daily Wake n Bake choice. CL🍀

IMG_3779.jpeg

Thank you Jon :battingeyelashes:

What, now I don't have sexy hands after all? :laugh:

Gordon's Bay all the way, baby!
Lol - no you do, but I had to say that cuz I was feeling kind of like a stalker…. :rofl:

I have some totally dried not yet cured nugs but reckon no one calling them green. Anyway I started curing a special nug of Tropicanna Poison yesterday for the comp.

Well yeah, I smoked its baby brother last night and yeah the big show nug is done and ground, Friday night, innit?

“I think I’d better think it through again”

Fagin, Oliver Twist, musical

This is maybe the easiest contest to enter, grow a bug, beg, borrow a nug and take a photo and enter! I’m
Batting at like .800 for last place all the times I’ve entered I think 🤣

Its a bit of community fun.

Next batter up!

Don t even have a good looking nug ATM. Smoked it.
Too funny Dust!

Out of all the nugs you could have smoked, you smoked the good looking one! :laugh:

Too funny Dust!

Out of all the nugs you could have smoked, you smoked the good looking one! :laugh:
Lmao. All I got is bottom stuff in the jar. All little nugs that smoke just the same . Lmao.
!!!!! Pray to smoke gods people. !!!!

Lmao. All I got is bottom stuff in the jar. All little nugs that smoke just the same . Lmao.
!!!!! Pray to smoke gods people. !!!!
I’m not sure but I think it’s ok to use relatively old pictures. If you’re wanting to enter something. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom