420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So want to grow that. Is the plant productive? Most Cookies crosses are. Taste and smell?
My buddy gave me a clone and this is a clone of that clone. The original clone my buddy gave me produced right at three ounces of solid bud, which is my humble target for indoor plants. This particular plant was used as a light gap plant in my flower tent, so she only gave me about an ounce.

Not sure if it was the perfect light placement for her, but her colors and trich development were quite exceptional.

Anyway I just got ten additional clones from my friend. I'll probably shoot for two ounces a plant on this group of clones.

The clones are very resilient and very easy to cultivate.

Wish I could mail a clone down to you in FL.

The effect is strong yet relaxing.

My natural soil blends have been very solid, I've supplemented them with Roots organics.

Smell is very pungent with a floral vibe.
Taste is very clean, very earthy with hints of grape.

Last season's outdoor grow was a nightmare, so on the fence about this season. Pretty sure I could pull 8 to 20 ounces from one of these girls in 25 to 50 gallons of soil.

My buddy gave me a clone and this is a clone of that clone. The original clone my buddy gave me produced right at three ounces of solid bud, which is my humble target for indoor plants. This particular plant was used as a light gap plant in my flower tent, so she only gave me about an ounce.

Not sure if it was the perfect light placement for her, but her colors and trich development were quite exceptional.

Anyway I just got ten additional clones from my friend. I'll probably shoot for two ounces a plant on this group of clones.

The clones are very resilient and very easy to cultivate.

Wish I could mail a clone down to you in FL.

The effect is strong yet relaxing.

My natural soil blends have been very solid, I've supplemented them with Roots organics.

Smell is very pungent with a floral vibe.
Taste is very clean, very earthy with hints of grape.

Last season's outdoor grow was a nightmare, so on the fence about this season. Pretty sure I could pull 8 to 20 ounces from one of these girls in 25 to 50 gallons of soil.
Thanks for the detailed response!!

Only 11 hours left to get your Nug of the Month contest entries submitted! :cheer:

Go find the best looking nug in your bag or bottle, scope out a good looking background that makes it pop. Put some good light on it, then snap and upload. Piece of cake :goodluck:

I'm in with a couple nug. shots of my two month cured organically grown OGKZ Feminized (OG Kush Breath x Zkittklez) by HSO. :blunt:

I took these photos under my 600 watt LED light using the Creative Auto (CA) setting on my Canon EOS 800D camera along with the vivid color mode engaged to make it pop without having to use any type of processing. I also used my in-camera sharpness filter that simulates a blur giving the shot a bokeh effect for the background.📷

Flip side:

Enjoy and best of luck my friends.:goodluck:

I'm in with a couple nug. shots of my two month cured organically grown OGKZ Feminized (OG Kush Breath x Zkittklez) by HSO. :blunt:

I took these photos under my 600 watt LED light using the Creative Auto (CA) setting on my Canon EOS 800D camera along with the vivid color mode engaged to make it pop without having to use any type of processing. I also used my in-camera sharpness filter that simulates a blur giving the shot a bokeh effect for the background.📷

Flip side:

Enjoy and best of luck my friends.:goodluck:
Astounding photographic work by you!!

I vote.....Yes? How can I possibly pick one of these, although the Peyote Cookie has an eye that won't stop staring at me. Great work everyone, I'm picking a number from a hat.

Great looking nugs everyone!

:Rasta:

Remember anytime you grow your own meds you're a winner!

:green_heart:

Congratulations to
:adore: January's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@GainesvilleGreen - Lavender Jack

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Back
Top Bottom