420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: December 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - December 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies from the very first time I grew it!
IMG_20160802_2210252.jpg
20160802_2216102.JPG

I didn't grow this - it's purchase 'bag weed'. But I thought it was a pretty impressive bud to find in a bag. It's also hopefully the last time I'll have to buy as I begin to grow my own collection. The strain is unknown, outdoor and smells wonderful: a little bit mangoey with a touch of pine. It's pretty dense and weighs about 5g. It's pretty frosty too for an outdoor grown bag bud at this time of year (I'm in Australia) so it's been looked after well I think (will have been curing/in storage for about 8months).

I don't claim it to be the nug of the month in the whole wide world, or even in the 420Mag world... but it's certainly the nug of the month in my world, so I thought it deserved an outing :rollit:

PC1100021.jpg

it's bigger than the lighter - but I can't seem to represent that in the pic!

PC1100012.jpg

Loving the contest this month - so many tasty, quality buds... :bravo::cheer::yummy:

Well I might as well throw my hat in along with all these other gorgeous nugs. These are the enedited versions, pop by my journal for the touched up ones, if your into that kinda thing.

Gorilla Glue #4 Christmas Nugs. Happy Holidays to you all 420!

This is some top shelf smoke. Smells amazing in the jar and has a nice light green thats covered in trichomes. Pretty uplifting until you smoke too much then you are content to lounge. No wonder people love it.

xmas_bud_enedited-7257-2.jpg

xmas_bud_enedited-7268.jpg

Just went through and looked at all these beauties! WOW!! Incredible work, I can only imagine how some of these must taste and smell!! Good luck everyone! Remember...Its not whether you win or lose... its whether you are able to stand when you finish burnin'it! :thumb:

Well I might as well throw my hat in along with all these other gorgeous nugs. These are the enedited versions, pop by my journal for the touched up ones, if your into that kinda thing.

Gorilla Glue #4 Christmas Nugs. Happy Holidays to you all 420!

This is some top shelf smoke. Smells amazing in the jar and has a nice light green thats covered in trichomes. Pretty uplifting until you smoke too much then you are content to lounge. No wonder people love it.

xmas_bud_enedited-7257-2.jpg

xmas_bud_enedited-7268.jpg

Sounds like a good smoke .

Here's my hydroponically grown Rollex OG Kush. If there was a means of sharing this incredible strain with all of you, that was completely legal, and did not count as campaigning, I would! Unfortunately, this is the closest I can come to that. This strain is the best I have ever encountered! Beyond it's high THC (20-24%) making it a fantastic recreational experience, it is allegedly geared towards people who suffer from PTSD, and digestive issues -- which my partner and I have desperately sought relief from. It also is phenomenal for individuals who suffer from anxiety. I have never felt at all anxious after ingesting it. It is a very smooth smoke which burns at just the right pace leaving behind a very fine white ash. It smells like you're enjoying a cup of coffee in the woods by a bonfire without all the hassle.
contest24.jpg
contest16.jpg

Voting has begun.

There is a consolidated list of all the entries in the first post in this thread, for ease of comparison.

Good luck to each of our lovely nuggets. :cheer:

Wow!!! Great entries everyone!!! this was definitely a hard month to decide who to vote for... so many amazing entries!!!

I don't know how much of a difference there is between OG Kush which you listed me as growing, and Rollex OG Kush which I grew. Just putting it out there - not sure if there's a big difference.

I don't know how much of a difference there is between OG Kush which you listed me as growing, and Rollex OG Kush which I grew. Just putting it out there - not sure if there's a big difference.

I have corrected the name in the consolidated list and in the poll.

Apologies for my error. There's a lot of detailed work in posting the contests on the 15th of each month. Good luck.

:Namaste:

Poll Adjustment
As the end of month approaches, the polls are being checked for any votes from members with fewer than 50 posts.

You may therefore notice some changes as the totals are adjusted.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom