420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2023

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: May 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought you had to be nominated by other members for all of them.

Member of the Month & Journal of the Month - Nominated by other members

Nug, Plant and Photo of the Month - Self Nomination (First two voted by members, (Photo voted for by 420 staff)

Annual Awards of above monthly awards - based on winning one of the 12 monthly awards to qualify. Then voted on as above.

Nick

Wow rolls around quick.

Yeah like Mr Roll says and using the emoji I was happy to learn recently!

Get ‘em in the 🗳️ !

I was like proper happy to win one voted for by my peers here. Every vote makes you smile and your heart sing a little because the plants you grew. Plus its fun to watch the more votes come in when they can be so close. Every vote really does count!

Enjoy,

Nick

Please vote for your choice. More votes make it an interesting contest. Vote on every contest and spread the joy voting is what makes these contest fun.

Bro honest question here; there is like literally thousands of members yet the vote count doesn’t s top 50 at max, whats up with that? Why isn't there at least 500 votes?

Bro honest question here; there is like literally thousands of members yet the vote count doesn’t s top 50 at max, whats up with that? Why isn't there at least 500 votes?
Thats a great question. Its a privilege to vote If they said you could not vote IMO Many more would want to vote. I am thankful I can vote.

Thats a great question. Its a privilege to vote If they said you could not vote IMO Many more would want to vote. I am thankful I can vote.
Hey that’s an awesome way of putting it Keith!

Genuinely!

Because human nature!

Nick

It would be great there was more votes.

Maybe a few of us should put vote in contests in our signatures? Spread the word!

Nick

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Member of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Phytoplankton

Thank you so much for everything you do to help our amazing community. :high-five:
We are truly grateful for you! :circle-of-love:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We truly appreciate each of you. :love:

:thanks:

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Member of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Phytoplankton

Thank you so much for everything you do to help our amazing community. :high-five:
We are truly grateful for you! :circle-of-love:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We truly appreciate each of you. :love:

:thanks:
Congratulations @Phytoplankton :woohoo: :theband::party:
You deserve it Amigo. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom