420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - March 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's an incredible honor to be mentioned in the same space as my fellow nominees. Thank you.

The title "Member of the Month" bestows a degree of legitimacy that I am not ready for. I need more experience, both on this site and as a grower to earn that legitimacy. Please cast your votes in favor of another nominee. Each one of them has been more consistent, and demonstrated far greater dedication to 420 Magazine than I.

I'm very honoured and even more surprised to be on the list. It's not something I would have expected.

I'd like to thank everyone behind me and I want to say congrats to the other fine members on this month's list and wish all good luck. Looks like it's going to be a good race for first!

Congratulations on the well deserved win Amy!:welldone::bravo:Keep up the good work!:thumb:

I hope it’s not presumptive for me to respond without the official message from @Teddy Edwards

Thank you Cola Monster and Grandpa Tokin! :thanks:

I was surprised and truly delighted to have been nominated at all.
Congratulations to all the March 2018 nominees - you’re all super awesome members who support and inspire others and make the 420 Mag Forums such a fun and comfortable place to hang. :high-five::bravo:

Thank you from the bottom of my very biggest nug jar to those who nominated me and to everyone who voted - not only for me but in all the contests! They’re such a great part of the community :yummy: Yay for Buckshot317 (POTM 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - March 2018); Culitvator (NOTM 420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - March 2018); Cola Monster, Derby Bud and lopinNsmokin (PhOTM 420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest - March 2018)

Nice work all
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I am pretty blown away, and really sincerely honoured. :adore:I shall do my very best to carry it well and with the 420 philosophy in my heart: always post with maturity and respect, and always pay it forward ...and pass it left ;):)

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:love::cheer::420::cheer::love:

Congratulations Amy :bravo:

It's well deserved not only for your usual help and informative posts, but for the exceptional assistance you've provided the 420 staff nailing the bugs, and help you've provided members in acclimatizing to the new website.

:thumb::cheer::welldone:

The Result

Congratulations to Amy Gardner for a run-away win. Your contributions, work and support for members, especially with the new software, has been rightly recognized.

:bravo:

For the record, Amy had one vote from a member with fewer than 50 posts disallowed, but it's made no difference to the final result.

EDIT - Written at contest close. Forgot to press "Post reply". Sorry, Amy. :circle-of-love:

Very well done Amy!!! :bravo:

The Result

Congratulations to Amy Gardner for a run-away win. Your contributions, work and support for members, especially with the new software, has been rightly recognized.

:bravo:

For the record, Amy had one vote from a member with fewer than 50 posts disallowed, but it's made no difference to the final result.

EDIT - Written at contest close. Forgot to press "Post reply". Sorry, Amy. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Teddy! :Namaste:

Congrats @Amy Gardner you’re awesome!
Congrats Amy for a well deserved win! :goodjob::cheer::circle-of-love:
Very well done Amy!!! :bravo:
Congrats Amy!!!!! Great job :thumb::welldone::bravo:
Thanks for what you do here at 420mag, you deserve it. CONGRATS!!
Thank you Doob, Yeti, Bonsai, Derbybud, o’lord!
:thanks:
I will wear my 420 t-shirt and wield my 420 nug jar with much pride and honour!

In my excitement over the prospect of the t-shirt and nug jars, I totally forgot about the awesome sponsors who make these contests all the sweeter! Thanks to all the Forum and website sponsors who help to keep the site independent and secure and to the ones who donate to the contests - you rock!!
:thanks::thumb::thanks:

And I want to express my gratitude to all the 420 forum staff and volunteer workers for all that you do to keep the place smooth for us... thank you all too!

:thanks::thumb::circle-of-love::thumb::thanks:

Amy, congrats on the win! And thanks for all you do and have done with helping get members acclimated to the new updated forums. Keep being You!

:goodjob::cheer::high-five::cheer::goodjob:

Amy, congrats on the win! And thanks for all you do and have done with helping get members acclimated to the new updated forums. Keep being You!

:goodjob::cheer::high-five::cheer::goodjob:
Well deserved, Amy!!!

:thanks: Thank you Dabber and BigBear - it’s truly an honour! I am so very grateful for the reinforcement :love:

I’ve been reflecting on the last month or so round the site and I want to say an extra thank you to all the members who nearly gave up when the site software was upgraded but have stuck with it and, for the most part, found their way through the mazes of changes! One of the silver linings (sometimes) to being effectively confined due to illness/disability means that I have not much pressure in my life and a lot of time on my hands, so I was able to spend as much time as I wanted getting to know the new website. I can’t imagine what it was like for folks who have really limited time to spend here with their 420 buddies to use up their only available time just finding the basics - or not, as the case often was! It’s been a wild ride and there’ll be teething still to go through.

So anyway - to those of you members who nearly gave it up (for whatever reason), but didn’t (for whatever reason)...

:thanks::thanks::thanks:
...for being patient enough to keep posting and keep us entertained and educated and happy with your great gardens of all varieties :yummy: and your friendships - also of all varieties :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

:yahoo::bravo::high-five::cheer::goodjob:

WOOHOO, AMY! WELL DONE!

Congratulations, Amy! You've been the best kind of 420 member right from the start and I'm so happy for you.

:circle-of-love:

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom