• MostlyCrazy

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Aberration

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • MountainHigh

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Papa, that's impressive and I feel likewise. It's probably why you were nominated in the first place. Just a class guy and knowledgable too!

I used to think it was bull when someone said they were happy just to be nominated but this little foray has changed my mind. We are all winners at this point (stills sounds hokey, doesn't it! - LOL!). My only fear is that this would cause some sort of problem with other growers and that is not what I want. Nothing should interrupt the peaceful vibe on this site. We got growers to help to our experience! Peace!

My vote goes to MC as well but do want to say papagreen is def a help as well. Also papa has the ducky icon lol...don't be jealous rm.

MOTM most crazy

I have known MoxstlyCrazy for a year now also, I have watched him over this past year! as he has been selfless in helping everyone who grows and befriending all, he not only has helped me through some tough issue in growing and has many many others! so many I don't think we can be counted, we all know who we are too! he has helped us in one form or another Most Crazy or Not! he has been a friend to all! and this I know to be true.

MY VOTE GOES TO MOSTLYCRAZY

MC GETS MY VOTE HANDS DOWN!!! any time i have had a question about my grow he is on top of it. not only does he seem to have all the answers, but the reasoning behind the answer.MC, THANK YOU. I posted in the Deep Water Culture thread that my grow is only growing because of the teachings and info provided by MC FPF & ROSEMAN.
I hope you win this thing MC and get the credit you desirve..
:goodluck::passitleft:

I nominate Mostly Crazy for MOTM or second or third it whatever position I happen to come in at!!

As they have to be "6 months" and its only 5.......I would vote for Roseman given his outstanding support during my mite problem even PMing me with answers which was in my opinion "off the hook support".

But I cant.

So I therefore take Roseman's vote and make it my own.

MostlyCrazy has it from this newb.

Remember that NOMINATING someone is not the same as VOTING.
You have to come back and vote, when the polls are open.

When do the poles open RM? I thought it was today.

Back
Top Bottom