420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woooohoooo
:woohoo:
:party::theband: thank you so much

My heroes are tagged :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: you are the best thank you

Congratulations Nutty, your brand of humor combined with your scientific explanations of growing are the best. I look forward every morning to opening up your thread so see what you have been up too. It is a constant source of knowledge and entertainment. I am so happy that you are getting the praise you deserve.

Congrats Mucker

Google Genie and Grand Daddy Black, are also terrific members of our group
and have been well represented by their work here. They are both winners as far as I'm concerned.
Well done.

Congratulations Nutty, your brand of humor combined with your scientific explanations of growing are the best. I look forward every morning to opening up your thread so see what you have been up too. It is a constant source of knowledge and entertainment. I am so happy that you are getting the praise you deserve.

Congrats Mucker

Google Genie and Grand Daddy Black, are also terrific members of our group
and have been well represented by their work here. They are both winners as far as I'm concerned.
Well done.
Thank mate and congrats to yourself also , well deserved mate .. it was a good month for us both :)
Thank to 420 for making these things fun and possible

Congratulations professor! Muchly deserved. Your journals are full of natures knowledge. Keep up the good work

Way to go @NuttyProfessor!

And congrats to @GoogleGenie for being nominated. That, in itself, is quite an accomplishment on this site! :Rasta:

So calling my fellow members in this comp @Grand Daddy Black and @GoogleGenie

I have put my prizes into 2 lists

If its possible to have this done i would like you guys to pick a number 1 or 2 , what ever list you pick you get. Only if this is possible by the 420 team ,

Only terms are , to review and support the sponsors in your list of prizes and if you like to recommend them :thumb: you will do a better job than me . I write like a ten year old , or maybe worse :laugh:

AS Grand daddy was second to me he picks first :goodluck:

Asking @420 is this possible , it will be great if you can do this for me and the guys , a one off :)
sorry for the inconvenience :green_heart:

If its possible to have this done i would like you guys to pick a number 1 or 2 , what ever list you pick you get. Only if this is possible by the 420 team ,

Only terms are , to review and support the sponsors in your list of prizes and if you like to recommend them :thumb: you will do a better job than me . I write like a ten year old , or maybe worse :laugh:

Asking @420 is this possible , it will be great if you can do this for me and the guys , a one off :)
A noble gesture, @NuttyProfessor!

If @420 allows this, I am happy to let @GoogleGenie have both lists 1 and 2! :Rasta:

Nutty you are an awesome person and wonderful example for the rest of us.
You deserve more than just J.O.Month. Maby we could start a new category
Say member with most adorable qualities. You get honorary first prize, then a monthly category we can call it (Nutty's Best) MMAQ for short.
Think we can get this rolling. Or some form of it?
What does everyone think? Any thoughts from our wonderful members.

Congratulations @NuttyProfessor for your win.

It's not an easy task to be competitive but it is an easy task to do what we love. Your thread is an amazing wealth of information.

Congratulations to @Grand Daddy Black @GoogleGenie for being nominated. That is a feat in itself. I am sure we will be seeing your threads again. Keep up the amazing and informative work.

Sorry Nutty Professor, but we don't allow the gifting of prizes. It creates too much work and confusion when we allow everyone to gift/ship prizes to whomever they want. You can still have it shipped to you and then you may gift it, but we can't do it for you. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom