420 Magazine's 420 Member of the Month: January 2009

Founder
This contest is for 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title.

Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be nominated.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

:thanks:

first member that comes to mind is soniq420

i think i will nominate him.

how about you?
:popcorn:

i second soniq420. he's always got interesting takes on the news and i look forward to his posts, which are daily and numerous. members like him make the news dept. feel appreciated.

Soniq420 has been such a great 420 Member and has already blossomed into a Staff Member...
I think that may disqualify him, what do you guys think?

Congrats and thank you brother Soniq420!

Who else around here is worthy of 420 Member of the Month?

There has to be more than one for a fair vote.

Well I'm going to go out on a limb here and nominate 2 people. First is Ms. Fox. She's fairly new to 420 compared to the rest of the nominations but has really shown a knack for hydro growing and helping other hydro growers with their grows and problems. Second is cherma. He's really come out of his shell lately and his organic soil knowledge is second to none.

i agree, but he's staff too bro...;)

should we mix staff and members in this?

i visioned two separate contests, but we need help in here before starting more contests, as they each take time to maintain...

ideas are more than welcome...

I'd also like to support Ms. Fox for the title.

While I really really appreciate the kind words from Rob and User, I do agree with Rob's point and would like to withdraw from consideration.

MsFox's Bloombox grow (and competition with FloridaBud with his Producer) have captivated me this past month. I think it's one of the best threads around.

I also think she's got the type of friendly helpful attitude, that makes people want to join the site and engage in discussion.

regards,
soniq420

What does she win? A hearty slap on the back?

Back
Top Bottom