4 Plants - 3 Strains - Promix HP - 600W MH/HPS

Re: 4 plants/3 strains, Promix HP, 600W MH/HPS

Meanwhile, look at this nice dark stem on the Blue Kush :)
20141029_064531_1_.jpg

Well the Dark Star is finally showing problems. 3 days ago I gave her the equivalent of 1/2 gallon of water with 1.5 tsp Grow Big, 1.5 tsp Big Bloom and 3 pinches of Epsom salt. I don't think it's lockout so must be under or over doing the nutes?
20141029_064433_1_.jpg

Ok I'll hold off on it for a bit. Gonna water her today also with a transplant tomorrow, I'll let you know what the ph comes out at. Is it possible this is a lighting issue? I'm letting the plants get closer to the light as of late.

I wouldn't have thought so; I put 12/12 from seeds within 12" of the 600w HPS when I ran it, so I think you'd be OK :peace:

I wouldn't have thought so; I put 12/12 from seeds within 12" of the 600w HPS when I ran it, so I think you'd be OK :peace:

Ok cool I didn't really think it could be lights either but never hurts to put it out there.

Just watered an MKage and the Dark Star, the runoff was about 5.8-5.9. I think it must be an excess of nutes now, the MKage is fine yet the Dark Star still has those yellowish leaves and tips.

PH with the promix gets tricky after a while, check the PH before you water in solution as well, if they match your perfect, if in the proper range of 5.8-6.2. I'm wondering how to increase the nutrient levels with keeping the PH above 5.8. I'm having a devil of a time getting the buds to put on weight. Any added help would be great if you'd like to take a look at my journal. We're growing in the same medium so I'm curious how well yours turn out, needless to say I'm subed.

PH with the promix gets tricky after a while, check the PH before you water in solution as well, if they match your perfect, if in the proper range of 5.8-6.2. I'm wondering how to increase the nutrient levels with keeping the PH above 5.8. I'm having a devil of a time getting the buds to put on weight. Any added help would be great if you'd like to take a look at my journal. We're growing in the same medium so I'm curious how well yours turn out, needless to say I'm subed.

If I learn anything I'll be sure to post it here!

i honestly just tried some dark star clear concentrate.

ive read very little about this strain but have seen it popping up everywhere lately. interested in how she turns out

:high-five:

I&i

Re: 4 Plants/3 Sstrains - Promix HP - 600W MH/HPS

Finally done with all transplanting, whew. These babies are getting bigger! The MKage is tallest at about 15" now. I bet that Dark Star is just gonna be a little mini jungle in itself hehe.
Mkage (old one)
20141105_165534_1_.jpg

MKage (young one)
20141105_165523_1_.jpg

Dark Star
20141105_165507_1_.jpg

Blue Kush
20141105_165516_1_.jpg

They suck up a full gallon of water now without any excess drainage. How important is it to have drainage anyway?

Also, I plan on entering 12/12 within 9 days (probably 7). When should I defoliate them? Haven't really done it other than picking off tiny leaves at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom