4/20 Contest Entries

Re: <<< 4/20 Contest Entries >>>

well i have been trying to enter this photo into your blog /thread so i can enter your contest but i have been having so many problems getting in there so i do hope that by mailing it this way that you maybe still able to enter it in your contest has my entry?

butchuschrist said:
well i have been trying to enter this photo into your blog /thread so i can enter your contest but i have been having so many problems getting in there so i do hope that by mailing it this way that you maybe still able to enter it in your contest has my entry?

Am I just really high, or is anyone else confused?:hmmmm:

shit man lol my stoned self missed making it in by last night...ahh well, here was my entry anyways. I title it wake'n bake.
2006_04200074.JPG

BongMan said:
Good job...Looks a lot like my breakfast table this AM!!

lol! yeah it was my breakfest this morning, I was all hung over from last night...bong hits and hashbrowns instant cure for a hang over.:bong:

So when will the voting take place?

The contest is extended until
Saturday April 22nd

We are hoping that more people enter since today is 4/20 and they might get more inspiration or have their cam laying around while doing a sesh with some friends.

Winners will officialy be announced and contacted Monday April 24

cant wait to see the other entries

DAMMIT I'M SO pISSED, i didn't have time to get a camera cuz i been working a lot every day, but i'm still RIPPED on 420, so happy holidays to you all stoners, love ya'll, peace. lol

Chico, you still have 12 hours left to enter.. ;)
That also goes for all of you!

Back
Top Bottom