3 White Widow & 1 BC Big Bud, Hydro Drip

How many days drying and curing, how many “grows” have you done ?

As to the time for drying and curing... hard to say with those big colas. I don't much like the thought of leaving the really big colas on the stock. I think it would be much harder to control the drying in that situation.
The curing I will take day by day. I will use jars and burp them till I feel it is right.

About 20 years ago I grew indoors in soil. A much different setup than now. And of course it was all illegal back then.
This is the first time in 20 years and the first time ever trying hydro. I am a big fan of hydro now though. :D

As to the time for drying and curing... hard to say with those big colas. I don't much like the thought of leaving the really big colas on the stock. I think it would be much harder to control the drying in that situation.
The curing I will take day by day. I will use jars and burp them till I feel it is right.

About 20 years ago I grew indoors in soil. A much different setup than now. And of course it was all illegal back then.
This is the first time in 20 years and the first time ever trying hydro. I am a big fan of hydro now though. :D

I was watching a utuber, break down one of his big cola’s for drying/curing he was saying the same as ur thinking....

Im just lurking and waiting for legislation go through for NY, great journal man !

I was watching a utuber, break down one of his big cola’s for drying/curing he was saying the same as ur thinking....

Im just lurking and waiting for legislation go through for NY, great journal man !

Thanks The70's.
I didn't realize how much I missed growing till I picked it back up in late fall. It is also a lot more fun when you don't have to worry about a knock on the door, or the front door getting kicked in. Been there, done that, no fun.

It's all fun now here in Canada. :thumb:

Yes, thanks There are a few things I can try to help them rippen up.

Best of luck, should work out great for you. I will be starting flush in a couple days or so. See how that goes. :)

Interesting thought you guys, about hanging or breaking big colas. I've always hung the big ones and trayed up the smaller nugs. I put them on a rack in the garage and put a 14" oscillating fan in front of the rack on low about 8 feet away and both big and small are ready to jar about 6-7 days later. @snowbound you need to be the guinea pig, hang one and break one and see if theres a difference.

Yeah I can do that.

Had to add 20 liters of water late last night. Ph holding @ 5.7, water temp @ 65' and EC @ 1.3
Couple more days and I will start flushing.

Should be good timing. I will use the tent for the drying. When that is about done the seedlings should be close to ready for the big lights.

Day 58 flowering

Ph is @ 5.7, EC @ 1.3, water temp @ 65'

Just gonna let it ride for today. With just a couple days till flush really just trying to minimize my efforts and not get in the way of the plants. Let them do their thing again today.

8 Week mark flowering today...

Ph stable @ 5.7, EC is at 1.4, up one tick over two days, water temp this morning is @ 64'. Reservoir is down maybe 10 - 15 liters.

With everything being in the range of where it should be for this stage ( I have a water heater inbound, I don't like low 60's ) I think the best thing I can do this morning is nothing. Gonna stand pat for the day and ride it out. :)

Another 3 -4 days and I will be flushing the plants. Once again i shall take my cues from @Scrogdawg. I will use ph'ed water for a couple days with Florakleen and see what the ppm is telling me.

While the BC BB did not get near as big as a couple of the WW's it has really jumped the last couple of weeks. And it has a tremendous amount of trichomes, even more than the WW.

My drying stand showed up from Amazon today so all set to go. Not sure if i will hang the branches or not. Never did many years ago when I grew so that will be a last min. decision.

The last pic is the BC BB.

Under the dome, there always has to be one not like the others, lol. I will go sideways for a few hours and then go for the light. :)
Work of Art !

Interesting thought you guys, about hanging or breaking big colas. I've always hung the big ones and trayed up the smaller nugs. I put them on a rack in the garage and put a 14" oscillating fan in front of the rack on low about 8 feet away and both big and small are ready to jar about 6-7 days later. @snowbound you need to be the guinea pig, hang one and break one and see if theres a difference.

Like that drying rack with all those nugs !

Put this little guy in the reservoir. Took a couple hours to get it bang on. Set dial to 70' and actual temp from Blue labs temp probe gives me 68'. Perfect.

Attachments

• 20190227_202605.jpg
    20190227_202605.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 247
Put this little guy in the reservoir. Took a couple hours to get it bang on. Set dial t 70' and actual temp from Blue labs temp probe gives me 68'. Perfect.
Is it 2 degree variable, mine is 77 degrees in my cloner no adjustment!

It has a dial on top. Temp range is from 65' to 95'.
I just found it on the amazon , that would be better on my cloner/ seedlings. Lesson for the day , put it in the cart

Back
Top Bottom