2nd Soil Grow: White Widow x Creeper Cross 600 Watt

No my ph is normally pretty stable...I water at 6.8 normally and drainage water is normally about 6.5. This plant is only at 4 weeks of flower and is huge so heavy feeder. I will be giving her more compost tea in a few days which will help. The P issue seems to be resolving already because the problem stopped spreading to new leaves. Pictures coming soon...

:welcome:

I have some bad bad bad news....I found nanners! Both plants have hermied ugh! It seems that the lower stems are only affected at this point. I cut them off. Nanners are still green so hopefully immature. I knew it was a possibility because I was using bag seed. Plant A is going outdoors and Plant B now has the entire tent to herself. Plant B's buds are still swelling which makes me think they are not pollinated yet. Plant A's flowers are hardly growing which makes me think some are pollinated. I took pictures tonight, but I am too bummed to edit them. I will post them tomorrow. At least I can use the experience learned in this grow for future ones :(

:welcome:

I have some bad bad bad news....I found nanners! Both plants have hermied ugh! It seems that the lower stems are only affected at this point. I cut them off. Nanners are still green so hopefully immature. I knew it was a possibility because I was using bag seed. Plant A is going outdoors and Plant B now has the entire tent to herself. Plant B's buds are still swelling which makes me think they are not pollinated yet. Plant A's flowers are hardly growing which makes me think some are pollinated. I took pictures tonight, but I am too bummed to edit them. I will post them tomorrow. At least I can use the experience learned in this grow for future ones :(

Wow that sucks...sorry for this news...hope something can be salvaged..

:Namaste:

Well...so far I can only find nanners on the lower branches I took clones from the day they went into flower. I am just going to remove the branches on the bottom where I see nanners. I didn't think that cloning would cause them that much stress to hermi on me...what you do you all think? What do you think of the buds, can you see seed pods forming? I took many pictures from different angels for you all to review :)

Plant A Day 29 of Flower:

3-30-2011.JPG

P1030966.JPG

P1030941.JPG

Plant B Day 29 of Flower:

P1030974.JPG

3-30-20111.JPG

P1030933.JPG

P1030906.JPG

P1030930.JPG

P1030928.JPG

P1030927.JPG

EDIT: I don't think anything has been pollinated at this point. I may have caught them in time :)

Here is a picture of the lowest branch hermi bud & male flowers I picked off:

Hermie_Nanners_1_.JPG

Hermie_Nanners_2_.JPG

You are right, those flowers could not have released pollen. I've collected a lot of pollen and you actually have to wait for the flowers to open before it gets released...like so:

Untitled97.jpg

EDIT: I don't think anything has been pollinated at this point. I may have caught them in time :)

Here is a picture of the lowest branch hermi bud & male flowers I picked off:

Hermie_Nanners_1_.JPG

Hermie_Nanners_2_.JPG

You are right, those flowers could not have released pollen. I've collected a lot of pollen and you actually have to wait for the flowers to open before it gets released...like so:

Untitled97.jpg

Gee whiz ya'll...great information. Thanks for posting pics of what that looks like....awesome!!

:Namaste:

I didn't catch it in time...I have seeds developing at different stages. The trichomes are milky so I am starting to harvest Plant B. Plant A is still outside at the moment. Considering that Plant B was only entering 5 weeks I am extremely impressed with resin production. The smoke was very smooth for only being dried a few days. It gave my gf the munchies and helped her nausea, but did nothing for my fibromyalgia pain. The clones I took from these white widows will go outside once the weather is warmer. I do have a grand dady purple, blue aurora, and a few black queen seedlings ready to go into vegging for next grow journal. I will post pictures of the harvested buds in a few days.

Thank you all for checking out this grow and I hope you move on over to my next grow soon!

This manicuring business sure is time consuming LOL It would be a hell of lot easier if I didn't have fibromyalgia, but if I smoke while trimming I tend to scissor my fingures or cut the bud instead of the sugar leafs. LMAO I do have 1/4 of an ounce already dried and curing in a jar. I think I trimmed about an ounce off so far that in hanging in a dry net...its really too bad this plant couldn't go to full term. Plant A is packing on weight outside and still looks like only bottom branches seeded.

Here is some quick photo updates of Plant B (remember she is only at 5 weeks from the switch to 12/12 in these pictures):

Before Harvest:

P1040029.JPG

P1040034.JPG

During Harvest:

P1040038.JPG

P1040037.JPG

Well its been a while and I thought I should post my final weight. I ended up with 6 oz from the two plants. :yummy:

I am doing a major grow upgrade for next journal. I'm planning to do a DIY 6 Site Recirculating Under Current Hydroponic set up. I already bought the chiller, another 600 watt set up, water pump, air pump, and most of the other parts. I have a strawberry cream mother plant that I am planning to take clones from as my experiment grow. I will post the new journal link in here once I get it going. I hope you all will check it out!

Back
Top Bottom