2 Blue Dream - Second Grow - CannaCoco - LED - 2018

So here is an update at day 30.

One plant has been watered yesterday and the other not. The one that was not I will water it today because the coco is getting dry. There is one plant that the foliage is in better shape. I dont know whats wrong exactly. Watering too much or not. They are still growing at a good rate I think. New tops are forming too with the LST.

I would like to have some inputs.

Thanks.

Day30IMG_20180213_132639.jpg

So here is an update at day 30.

One plant has been watered yesterday and the other not. The one that was not I will water it today because the coco is getting dry. There is one plant that the foliage is in better shape. I dont know whats wrong exactly. Watering too much or not. They are still growing at a good rate I think. New tops are forming too with the LST.

I would like to have some inputs.

Thanks.

Day30IMG_20180213_132639.jpg
Hi,

I had that weird leaves trouble. It was coming from ph problem. Mine was constantly getting too high around 7. You should try to keep yours around 5.8 as you re in coco. Be very gentle with the nuts also. Regarding the watering I ve found that watering each 2 days or 3 days works the most to force the roots to spread in the soil looking for water and humidity. Giving too much water to often is not very good as it kind make the root system lazy. When you have any doubt with soil the best thing is always to flush in order to start with fresh soil without any nutrient lock or too much salts. Anyway your plants still looking so should develop well. My veg pictures are not the best as I didn't plan to make a journal when I started this grow, but you can still have a look at my current grow which has 2 blue dream in it

Hi,

I had that weird leaves trouble. It was coming from ph problem. Mine was constantly getting too high around 7. You should try to keep yours around 6.2-6.5 as you re on soil. Be very gentle with the nuts also. Regarding the watering I ve found that watering each 2 days or 3 days works the most to force the roots to spread in the soil looking for water and humidity. Giving too much water to often is not very good as it kind make the root system lazy. When you have any doubt with soil the best thing is always to flush in order to start with fresh soil without any nutrient lock or too much salts. Anyway your plants still looking so should develop well. My veg pictures are not the best as I didn't plan to make a journal when I started this grow, but you can still have a look at my current grow which has 2 blue dream in it

Hey ! :) I like receiving inputs. I am in Coco not in soil. And the PH i feed in is 5.8 The runoff is around 6.3 the last time I checked. So I doubt its a PH issue. But They are still small. So maybe it wille change when they get bigger et the folliage will get back on the right track.

Hey ! :) I like receiving inputs. I am in Coco not in soil. And the PH i feed in is 5.8 The runoff is around 6.3 the last time I checked. So I doubt its a PH issue. But They are still small. So maybe it wille change when they get bigger et the folliage will get back on the right track.
In fact I edited my post one minute after posting as I read again and saw coco. So in fact it should be good. Don't worry be soft on watering and they will get better growing as they show no sign of any nutrients trouble

In fact I edited my post one minute after posting as I read again and saw coco. So in fact it should be good. Don't worry be soft on watering and they will get better growing as they show no sign of any nutrients trouble

Yes. I will keep going. Will see how it changes.... I thought they were a bit small for 30 days. But maybe they are not.

Yes. I will keep going. Will see how it changes.... I thought they were a bit small for 30 days. But maybe they are not.
Go to my thread and have a look at mine when they were about 30 days. Don't worry they are great

How long are you planning to veg? I think mine are about the same size as yours and I was trying to plan a day to change to 12/12.
Also, other than overwatering, you may check your dark temperatures. I have had plants do crazy things when the temps got cooler than 60 f.
Yours are still looking good and the lst looks good too. Every three days, I have been trying to find another place on the plant to tie down. They are handling the stress very well.
Also, are you going to top again? I was thinking about doing it to mine, but not real sure.

How long are you planning to veg? I think mine are about the same size as yours and I was trying to plan a day to change to 12/12.
Also, other than overwatering, you may check your dark temperatures. I have had plants do crazy things when the temps got cooler than 60 f.
Yours are still looking good and the lst looks good too. Every three days, I have been trying to find another place on the plant to tie down. They are handling the stress very well.
Also, are you going to top again? I was thinking about doing it to mine, but not real sure.

Hi. The temperature of my grow room dont vary so much. around 75f at day and night. humidity always around 50-60%. I really have no clue whats wrong with them. I think too much nutrients for a while and too much water. Also next time I will grow. I will LST first and when the new tops develop i will top all of them. this time I toped once and LST at the same time. But to answer your question I don't think I will top again for those plants. if i have 4-5 tops on each plants that will be enough for me. I wioo let them double in size before I switch to flower because they are supposed to stretch a lot more into flower. I want them to be around 4 ft tall at the end.

Ok here is an update.
The plants were looking really bad in the last few days. Leaf curling. clawing. Some burn too. I decided to flush them. I was flushing them at 188 PPM.
Water at 88ppm. added 20 ppm calmag. 80 ppm coco A&B.
The run off was coming at 390 ppm. I flush until I get around 220 ppm at run off.
My water was at PH 5.7. run off at 6.1 So that was ok.

Now i wont water for 2 days and I will monitor what happens. But I really think the ppm was really too high in there.

I just started watering my white rhinos twice/week and im 3 weeks into flower using 15 gal pots. When i flipped to 12/12 they started stretching one foot per week! I hope they're done because my lights are pinned to the ceiling now. If you continue with the lst you'll get some bonus tops along your lateral branches for sure!

I just started watering my white rhinos twice/week and im 3 weeks into flower using 15 gal pots. When i flipped to 12/12 they started stretching one foot per week! I hope they're done because my lights are pinned to the ceiling now. If you continue with the lst you'll get some bonus tops along your lateral branches for sure!

They have filled out the top of your pots. They will stretch two to three times the size. If you have room, you can keep vegging but I switch to flower, at this size, to keep them from crowding each other.
They will start to drink more as they go to flower and then it is hard to over water.

Back
Top Bottom