1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Treat

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

Some pics I forgot to add
image17036.jpeg
image17035.jpeg
image17035.jpeg
image17034.jpeg
image17033.jpeg

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

Added alittle side light to tent today. Added 2 par38 bulbs to give alittle extra covarge. Very unsure if I like these bulbs don't really seem to add much light to tent. After plugging it in had to look at bulb to insure it was working.ill keep a open mind for now as before my test grow I would have never used led to grow either and now I'm probably going to switch everything from hps to led
image17142.jpeg
image17143.jpeg

When I feed girls in next few days I'm going to pull them out of tent to get a better picture of each one

Someone help me.how do I post my grow journal to my signature.ive got it posted but don't think I posted it right.when I look at other people it's written out different then mine.mine just shows a link and other peoples show a listed name of the grow. What am I going wrong

So gave the girls some nice refreshing water ph'd to 6.1. Still trying to bring the lone sick purple kush back to life. She's sort of looks like it wants to take back off.ill give her another weeks or so. Or else she's getting the boot.checked my runoff today and my ph was 6.0 so all is well there. Took the hash plant and purple out of tent to get pictures today in normal light lol. Will take out cd Dutch treat tommorow for her pictures and post

Hash plant
image17191.jpeg
image17190.jpeg

Purple kush
image17188.jpeg

image17189.jpeg

Some pics of the CB Dutch treat that I forgot to take pictures of yesterday.today I also took the sick looking purple out of the tent and put outside. Did it mainly to make room for other girls but probably would have left her in if it didn't look like shit.still puzzles me to why it got sick but all other are fine.
CB Dutch treat
image17245.jpeg
image17244.jpeg

Visited the girls today and figured I'd snap a few pics. They will be 60 days from seed on sept24. All girls doing well so far except the one purple which has been evicted at this point. She will finish life off outside if it ever comes back around. Right now I'm running a 4 foot 4 bulb t5 unit along with my mar hydro 320 and 2 par38 bulbs from Mars. Have been feeding them about every 4-5 days and been feed nutes then water with cal mag and then repeat. Room temp with lights on as been around 26c and 20c lights off with humidity staying around 50-55%.
The CB Dutch test is the biggest as of yet.
image17421.jpeg
image17420.jpeg

So as of last night the girls will be getting a new friend to play with in the form of a Mars hydro reflector 144 to add to the mh epistar 320 and 2 par 38 bulbs as well.
Picked up seeds for next project will be running some blueberry seeds from crop kings in the tent with 320 and reflector 144.probably
Be starting them in next few weeks also with a update from Sara my other new led project will be starting want to try 3 epistar 320 in a 8-4 tent

wow,it's a big party time for them.:party:
So as of last night the girls will be getting a new friend to play with in the form of a Mars hydro reflector 144 to add to the mh epistar 320 and 2 par 38 bulbs as well.
Picked up seeds for next project will be running some blueberry seeds from crop kings in the tent with 320 and reflector 144.probably
Be starting them in next few weeks also with a update from Sara my other new led project will be starting want to try 3 epistar 320 in a 8-4 tent

So the new light arrived today.will be going in tent with the Mars pro 320 later tonight hopefully and will still use the 2 par 38 for side lighting in corners. Going to feed ph water with cal mag.ph is 6.1. Will feed them water for next 2 feeding and then will be switching to bloom.was going to try and wait another month but there blowing up faster then I though they would.which is never a bad thing lol.
image17575.jpeg

Hey grant thanks for joining. As I mentioned earlier I added light to tent with Mars 320. Was a bit worried it would drive my heat up and considering my heat is basically dailed in that would have suck.but after 4 hours of being in tent all ok as of now.
image17579.jpeg

Not the best of picture by was in a rush will get better in next few days.
Also girls are filling out nice since last picture wouldn't even know I pulled one of the purple kush(which is by the way still looking like shit outside but still blowing up so weird). I figure for my size tent and tieing plants down most I could fit is 5 but 4 would be more comfortable for my space. Which is 4'9/4'9 tent.
image17582.jpeg
image17580.jpeg

So was in to feed last night girls still feeding about every 4-5 days. Currently giving them ph water with cal-mag. Will be giving them water with cal mag for next 2 feeding a then will be switching to 12/12(around oct3-7). Should I give a break of nutes between switching from veg to bloom food.that the reason why I'm giving 2 straight feeding of basically on ph water. Will be trimming a few leafs off next few days to allow light to get to lower potential bud sites
image17732.jpeg
image17731.jpeg
image17729.jpeg
image17726.jpeg
image175811.jpeg
image17730.jpeg

Feed some jungle juice part a&b today.no real change in size I did notice a bit of a nitrogen def starting on bottom leaves. Think I've been giving alittle less nutes then I should have causing plant to have nitrogen problems.not what I needed last week of veg before switching to 12/12. Will postpone switch till I get problem brough back around. Didn't notice problem till after feeding so will bump ppm level up next feeding. Ph 6.1 and ppm 500. If I didn't tie plant back they would easy
Probably 4 feet tall.probably could us 800-1000 ppm instead just afraid of doing such large jump

Checked on girls this morning and last feeding has seemed to stop nitrogen def.my fault ive been under feeding for size of plants. I switched to 12/12 today(day 73 from seed). Will give them one more feeding of veg food tommorow,will probably ppm to around 850-900 with ph around 6.5. Will also take some pics outside of tent tommorow when feeding and post.
Does anyone have a ppm feeding reference chart

Back
Top Bottom