IMG_20141008_093316.jpg

Next we have:
Nr. One
IMG_20141008_093408.jpg

Nr. Two
IMG_20141008_093417.jpg
IMG_20141008_093436.jpg

IMG_20141008_093843.jpg

Newbie here. I'm doing my first grow now. Doing autos because I didn't want the wait times for photo plants. Only during the last 48hrs looking around online have I discovered people doing 12/12 from seed on photo plants.

I'm supper dupper Sub'ed on this one!

Great start!

I've got 2 12/12 from seed photo plants in my journal, a Cotton Candy and Lemon Kush, the later is about 12 days old, the Kush is about 3 days :peace:

Newbie here. I'm doing my first grow now. Doing autos because I didn't want the wait times for photo plants. Only during the last 48hrs looking around online have I discovered people doing 12/12 from seed on photo plants.

I'm supper dupper Sub'ed on this one!

Great start!

Hey Colesdad, thanks for stopping by but unfortunately I had to stop this journal as I'm going through changes in my private life (divorce and move to Ireland with my 2 year old son). I will pick up growing again only some time next summer. I donated all my gear to an awesome member of this Skunnymonster, but I'm still lurking around this site regularly. I will inform moderators to move this thread to Completed Journals section.
I can suggest you to check b.real's and Ricorico's journals, they are doing awesome job with 12/12 from seed method.

theengineer, I have been silent stalker of your 12/12 grow for a while now and I love it.

I've got 2 12/12 from seed photo plants in my journal, a Cotton Candy and Lemon Kush, the later is about 12 days old, the Kush is about 3 days :peace:
I am be heading your way soon!

Hey Colesdad, thanks for stopping by but unfortunately I had to stop this journal as I'm going through changes in my private life (divorce and move to Ireland with my 2 year old son). I will pick up growing again only some time next summer. I donated all my gear to an awesome member of this Skunnymonster, but I'm still lurking around this site regularly. I will inform moderators to move this thread to Completed Journals section.
I can suggest you to check b.real's and Ricorico's journals, they are doing awesome job with 12/12 from seed method.

theengineer, I have been silent stalker of your 12/12 grow for a while now and I love it.

I will stop by and check theirs out as well. I wish you the best as you go through your changes

Re: 12/12 From (Bag)Seed under TopLed

indeed, LEDs are here to stay for sure. Soon it will be cheaper to buy decent LED panel then setting up CFL grow :)

Good point B !!!

I think led is the way forward too.. To get my current CFL grow upto the output of a good panel... Is gonna cost alot..

1 panel, 1 cable.... Lots of output, higher lumens, and it wont shatter easily... No need for reflectors...

Cant wait to get my panel for future grows

:Namaste:

how's it growing? I'm very eager to see how this turns out.

Back
Top Bottom