Yellow leaves

george goff sr

ive been told by a lot of members that my plants have a cal-mag defiency, i have been pumping them every day to every other day for the past 10 days with cal-mag and the leaves still keep yellowing. im at a loss right now on what to do. ill try and attach pictures. thanks george

20241022_113229.jpg

20241022_113054.jpg

20241022_113111.jpg

20241022_113134.jpg

20241022_113137.jpg

20241022_113142.jpg

20241022_113147.jpg

20241022_113152.jpg

20241022_113229(0).jpg

They look pretty close to ready, not sure it is a big deal at this point, they'll for sure finish at least. Sometimes you just can't actually 'catch up' with a deficiency, especially this late into flower. One question tho, do you put the cal-mag into your water and let it sit for 10 or more minutes before adding nutes? Sometimes that can cause it to fall out of solution if you try to mix them too soon.

They look pretty close to ready, not sure it is a big deal at this point, they'll for sure finish at least. Sometimes you just can't actually 'catch up' with a deficiency, especially this late into flower. One question tho, do you put the cal-mag into your water and let it sit for 10 or more minutes before adding nutes? Sometimes that can cause it to fall out of solution if you try to mix them too soon.
i mix 5 ml cal-mag in one gallon water and use a turkey baster to give each plant 10 ozs. every other day, directions say use once a week, i dont know if i should do more, im already way past what directions say. what gets me is the buds look good and their getting bigger, figure i got 5 maybe 6 weeks to go before harvest

Put calmag in your plain water then add nutrients.
Then feed ,they will pickup what they need to carry on. :Namaste:
Calmag helps with nutrient uptake.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Put calmag in your plain water then add nutrients.
Then feed ,they will pickup what they need to carry on. :Namaste:
Calmag helps with nutrient uptake.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
THANK YOU, i just learned something new, i didnt know cal-mag was to help with nutrient uptake, thought it was another nutrient. ill start adding more of my regular nutrients and see how things go. again thanks george

THANK YOU, i just learned something new, i didnt know cal-mag was to help with nutrient uptake, thought it was another nutrient. ill start adding more of my regular nutrients and see how things go. again thanks george
Calmag does have a nutritional value.
It's usually nitrogen 2-0-0 something like that.
But it not considered a nutrient.
It's more of a supplement.
If you add it first to your plain water before nutrients it will help with nutrient uptake aswell as providing calcium.
Excellent for finicky girls. :thumb:
I also add seaweed or kelp or sometimes B1 extract to my feed , girls love it too.
Any seaweed products are helpful usually.
If you have a look at my Heaven's Shores thread there's lots of pictorials and tips on growing.

I'll answer any questions you have.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom