XWeed reporting for duty :)

XWeed

420 Member
How are you all doing?
I'm a home grower on his third run, already a black belt in screwing up plants in each and every way possible. Unhappy with my first two runs, the first being from some independent breeders beans and the second one being autoflowers (red Gorilla Girl XXL), I am now growing femenized Critical Kush along w/ two mutations, being Mimikry and Vino Tinto, both from terpyz.eu.

I swear I'll make things different this time

No topping, LST'ing, Supercropping like a mentally challenged chimpanzee and for all what is sacred, respect for N-P and K.
Look forward to learn and share w you guys.

Cheers

XWeed

How are you all doing?
I'm a home grower on his third run, already a black belt in screwing up plants in each and every way possible. Unhappy with my first two runs, the first being from some independent breeders beans and the second one being autoflowers (red Gorilla Girl XXL), I am now growing femenized Critical Kush along w/ two mutations, being Mimikry and Vino Tinto, both from terpyz.eu.

I swear I'll make things different this time

No topping, LST'ing, Supercropping like a mentally challenged chimpanzee and for all what is sacred, respect for N-P and K.
Look forward to learn and share w you guys.

Cheers

XWeed
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Sorry you had some issues.
Hopefully we can help with your new one.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @XWeed

Let's get you on the path. What kind of growing work you like to learn?
Do you have equipment and supplies to grow?
Will you be growing indoors or outdoors?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Xweed!

Hoping for successful grows coming your way! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom