Would you recreate this strain?

I'mOne

I grew some landrace Lebanese seeds, I had a light leak. Out of two remaining seeds, one was a green stem and tell pheno. The other had red stems and was smaller. The red stem was very stoning and taste like black pepper.
The green stem pheno was not stony but had a stimulating effect. I find smoking it first thing in the morning makes me motivated and clear in my thoughts.
I have never smoked anything like it.
I don't know which plant hermied,but I have plenty of seeds from both plants
I am sure the offspring will hermie
I would like the green stem in my stash
How would you grow this out?
I don't want it pollinating my other plants.

I grew some landrace Lebanese seeds, I had a light leak. Out of two remaining seeds, one was a green stem and tell pheno. The other had red stems and was smaller. The red stem was very stoning and taste like black pepper.
The green stem pheno was not stony but had a stimulating effect. I find smoking it first thing in the morning makes me motivated and clear in my thoughts.
I have never smoked anything like it.
I don't know which plant hermied,but I have plenty of seeds from both plants
I am sure the offspring will hermie
I would like the green stem in my stash
How would you grow this out?
I don't want it pollinating my other plants.
If you grow out seeds from a hermie you will get a hermie. And she will seed every plant in your grow room. I made that mistake. Imo its not worth the risk.
I'd buy seeds that have the genetics you want and go from there.
Probably not what you wanted to hear but easier now then in two months when you realize its a disaster in the making. :peace:

If you grow out seeds from a hermie you will get a hermie. And she will seed every plant in your grow room. I made that mistake. Imo its not worth the risk.
I'd buy seeds that have the genetics you want and go from there.
Probably not what you wanted to hear but easier now then in two months when you realize its a disaster in the making. :peace:
Yes I would have to grow them in a separate tent or outside
In not sure if I can separate her hermie seeds from the vietnamese/cross seeds..I may purchase some more Lebanese and try them. It sounds like the vietnamese black has a similar effect. I many just grow it out and cross with another Lebanese or nepalese to shorten the time.
The Lebanese sounds like too much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom