Would you harvest these ladies?

gazmufc

Hey folks

Was hoping yous would have a wee look at some close up and let me know your thoughts if you’d think they are ready for harvest. They are 6 week fast flowering . Week 6 was the fine past

Have 5 Tropicana cookies.. 1 is definitely way behind than the other 4.. I think I can harvest these, wanna see what yous think. It’s first time getting one of the microscope for the phone.

Here is the First Lady I’d like yous to check . Her nugs look as done as cud be. Still like very odd white hair popping out. She has slowed drinking by a day as well

IMG_0285.png

IMG_0287.png

IMG_0286.png

IMG_0288.png

IMG_0289.png

IMG_0290.png

IMG_0292.png

IMG_0291.png

IMG_0293.png

IMG_0270.jpeg

If in doubt give it another week. I have never grown a fast flowering strain but they look great at 6 weeks. If they're not done then it is close but they do look like they are pretty much there to me.

If in doubt give it another week. I have never grown a fast flowering strain but they look great at 6 weeks. If they're not done then it is close but they do look like they are pretty much there to me.
Hey thanks for the feed back I appreciate it. Will give it another week or so.. hopefully see them develop a bit more .. it’s hard looking at them when there this ready .
Il come back here and post more👍

Hey thanks for the feed back I appreciate it. Will give it another week or so.. hopefully see them develop a bit more .. it’s hard looking at them when there this ready .
Il come back here and post more👍
Look forward to it
:passitleft:

Hey folks

Was hoping yous would have a wee look at some close up and let me know your thoughts if you’d think they are ready for harvest. They are 6 week fast flowering . Week 6 was the fine past

Have 5 Tropicana cookies.. 1 is definitely way behind than the other 4.. I think I can harvest these, wanna see what yous think. It’s first time getting one of the microscope for the phone.

Here is the First Lady I’d like yous to check . Her nugs look as done as cud be. Still like very odd white hair popping out. She has slowed drinking by a day as well

IMG_0285.png

IMG_0287.png

IMG_0286.png

IMG_0288.png

IMG_0289.png

IMG_0290.png

IMG_0292.png

IMG_0291.png

IMG_0293.png

IMG_0270.jpeg
Not yet.
Is she still draining her pot?
Looks like she is still flowering and building for you.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

1 more week minimum. I see so many clear trichomes. I would stop feeding if you haven’t yet. Nice flower

Not yet.
Is she still draining her pot?
Looks like she is still flowering and building for you.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill thanks for dropping by. I always appreciate your input . This run I went with a coco worm casting mix and perlite. Very impressed with coco . The first group of pictures I post with the biggest bud has definitely slowed down drinking . I was giving them 2lt and had to give 2lt every 2 days to keep up up with all of them. It’s taking that plant now 3 days to drink same amount . One of them is even a week or so behind the rest and still needs water every 2 days. Don’t know what io do yet. Might try and sort out 2dry area and push her another 2 weeks or so, or harvest with the rest next weeek and have a very underdone plant

The next group of trich shots is from the 2nd plant that I thought (going by bud development) was closer to Harvest. But I’m just not seeing as many amber as the first one. There still throwing the odd white hair still.. I’ve reduced my light from 60% to 45%. thinking I was a little closer to harvest . It’s a 650w draw light . It’s just a ugly wait at the moment as we all know lol
I know they say only check every week or so but I can’t help checking them everyday

IMG_0205.jpeg

Hey Bill thanks for dropping by. I always appreciate your input . This run I went with a coco worm casting mix and perlite. Very impressed with coco . The first group of pictures I post with the biggest bud has definitely slowed down drinking . I was giving them 2lt and had to give 2lt every 2 days to keep up up with all of them. It’s taking that plant now 3 days to drink same amount . One of them is even a week or so behind the rest and still needs water every 2 days. Don’t know what io do yet. Might try and sort out 2dry area and push her another 2 weeks or so, or harvest with the rest next weeek and have a very underdone plant

The next group of trich shots is from the 2nd plant that I thought (going by bud development) was closer to Harvest. But I’m just not seeing as many amber as the first one. There still throwing the odd white hair still.. I’ve reduced my light from 60% to 45%. thinking I was a little closer to harvest . It’s a 650w draw light . It’s just a ugly wait at the moment as we all know lol
I know they say only check every week or so but I can’t help checking them everyday

IMG_0205.jpeg
If possible harvesting when ready is always recommended.
But if you need the space to hang/dry then do what you need to do. :Namaste:
Tword the end it'll take a week to drain the pot, as she is shutting down.
Every 2/3 days says they is still building volume for you.
Keep up the good work Buddy :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If possible harvesting when ready is always recommended.
But if you need the space to hang/dry then do what you need to do. :Namaste:
Tword the end it'll take a week to drain the pot, as she is shutting down.
Every 2/3 days says they is still building volume for you.
Keep up the good work Buddy :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill.. il be more relaxed when I see this trichs starting to change a bit more. I’m still a little paranoid they’re not gonna finish for me for some reason , I know sounds silly.. but have u ever experienced that or heard of it happening ?
Wud u say by this day next week I should at least see more change, but if there’s none by then should then I be a bit worried ? Thanks in advance 👍

Thanks Bill.. il be more relaxed when I see this trichs starting to change a bit more.
Trics will change guaranteed.
They gradually degrade and turn amber.
I’m still a little paranoid they’re not gonna finish for me for some reason , I know sounds silly.. but have u ever experienced that or heard of it happening ?
Unfortunately yes. :Namaste:
I've had issues with outdoor plants not finishing.
I believe it's light related though.
Not enough darkness for long enough to keep flowering properly and finish.
Then the weather is shite and you have to chop.
Complete darkness prevents that.
Wud u say by this day next week I should at least see more change, but if there’s none by then should then I be a bit worried ? Thanks in advance 👍
Don't fret please.
Your garden is fantastic and just finishing slower than you would like. :Namaste:
Which isn't bad indoors with available time. ;)
The girls are packing on weight and developing turps & thc.
After you feed to runoff, lift the pot to feel the weight.
Count how many days it takes to drain that pot to the refill point.
A living plant requires water every 3 days or so basically in flower.
As she finishes flowering and stopping eating it will take longer and longer to drain.
So if the refill period becomes 7 days flowering is finishing.
They will finish and be fantastic don't worry.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom