Winter Weedy Wonderland - Auto Grow - Royal Queen Seeds

Welcome!

I debated for a very long time on what to grow, or whether to grow at all this winter season, and finally decided to go Auto. I have had hard winters here the last few years that have caused continuous power outages. This has affected my grows of photoperiod plants with no heat and no lights for extended periods. Autos aren't as fussy about absolute uninterrupted light schedules, so I'm going for it.
I haven't grown Autos in many years, hopefully I can just pick up the bat again and swing for a home run.

Seed Sponsor: Royal Queen Seeds
Grow medium: FoxFarm Ocean Forest (FFOF)
Nutrients: General Hydroponics line
Lighting: Vipar Spectra KS5000
Water: Rainwater or Pond water
Containers: 5 gallon fabric pots
Grow Space: Spare bedroom large space set up with heavy duty rolling clothes racks to hang lighting and floor covered with miscellaneous materials.

Strains:
Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Creamatic Feminized
Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Gorilla (Aka: Gorilla Glue Auto) Feminized
Royal Queen Seeds x Tyson 2.0 - GOAT'Lato

I will be dropping seeds in water this coming weekend to start germination.
As always, there will be lots of pics....and you just never know what I will get into during a grow. I love to experiment and try new things, and I love to make seeds. We'll see how it goes.

I'm happy to have you all here to follow along. 💕

You are growing regular auto seeds ?
I put my auto pollen in the freezer
One that showed sex @ 3 weeks & other that took 6 weeks

You are growing regular auto seeds ?
I put my auto pollen in the freezer
One that showed sex @ 3 weeks & other that took 6 weeks
The seeds I'm starting with are Fems. I might try a photoperiod and stress it to go male and get some seeds. I'm not sure yet. ;-) I can't remember if I tried to make seeds from an Auto in the past, but it seems like I did. I'll need to go through old journals.
The Goat'lato does not say feminized, so I need to find out on that.

image.jpg

Too funny I’m going to start the indoor winter grow and also have royal ceamatic ready to go. I’ll definitely be taking a seat for this.

photoperiod and stress it to go male and get some seeds. I'm not sure yet. ;-)
Not a very good way to make seeds that don’t end up going hermi when you try to grow in proper conditions

image.jpg

Too funny I’m going to start the indoor winter grow and also have royal ceamatic ready to go. I’ll definitely be taking a seat for this.
I thought hard about that Tropicana Cookies. I'll be watching that one on yours. Will watch for your journal.

Not a very good way to make seeds that don’t end up going hermi when you try to grow in proper conditions
Yeah, I was just thinking about that. I believe I went to colloidal silver method to make them at one point.
We'll see how it goes.
I'm not sure I'm even going to try it. I want to see what the winter brings. YUK LOL

Welcome!

I debated for a very long time on what to grow, or whether to grow at all this winter season, and finally decided to go Auto. I have had hard winters here the last few years that have caused continuous power outages. This has affected my grows of photoperiod plants with no heat and no lights for extended periods. Autos aren't as fussy about absolute uninterrupted light schedules, so I'm going for it.
I haven't grown Autos in many years, hopefully I can just pick up the bat again and swing for a home run.

Seed Sponsor: Royal Queen Seeds
Grow medium: FoxFarm Ocean Forest (FFOF)
Nutrients: General Hydroponics line
Lighting: Vipar Spectra KS5000
Water: Rainwater or Pond water
Containers: 5 gallon fabric pots
Grow Space: Spare bedroom large space set up with heavy duty rolling clothes racks to hang lighting and floor covered with miscellaneous materials.

Strains:
Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Creamatic Feminized
Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Gorilla (Aka: Gorilla Glue Auto) Feminized
Royal Queen Seeds x Tyson 2.0 - GOAT'Lato

I will be dropping seeds in water this coming weekend to start germination.
As always, there will be lots of pics....and you just never know what I will get into during a grow. I love to experiment and try new things, and I love to make seeds. We'll see how it goes.

I'm happy to have you all here to follow along. 💕
Hi Lady Cannafan mind if i follow along? strains sound good kinda interested in the Tyson one

Hi GDB!
Hi Lady Cannafan mind if i follow along? strains sound good kinda interested in the Tyson one
Of course you can follow along. :hug: The Tyson seeds are fabulous so far with what I've grown with them.
I'm not positive if this Goat'lato is feminized or not, it didn't say on the packaging or the site description, but pretty sure it is.
I've also just received the new Jawbreaker RQS x Tyson 2.0 strain special edition box, but those are photoperiod and will probably have to wait for my Spring grow next year.

I'm in! ❤

I don't suppose you have another HomeGrown Couch I can... Oh, I found some Grove Pillows! ❤️
I have to wait for more cure to build another couch. :laughtwo: Glad you found the pillows, been wondering where the rest of my grove bags went. Must have filled them when I was testing buds. :lot-o-toke:

Hey LC, how ya doin
Great to see you running Creamatic, I seem to remember recommending that strain as a fave
There's a grow in my sig somewhere lol
Be interested to see how yours go, and what you think of the smoke - I fekin loved the stuff
:popcorn:

Hey LC, how ya doin
Great to see you running Creamatic, I seem to remember recommending that strain as a fave
There's a grow in my sig somewhere lol
Be interested to see how yours go, and what you think of the smoke - I fekin loved the stuff
:popcorn:
Welcome Roy! I seem to remember you saying something about the Creamatic too. Might have been what pushed me to choose it, so thank you. :)
Grab a pillow and have a smoke, while we wait for the festivities to start. :)

Welcome Roy! I seem to remember you saying something about the Creamatic too. Might have been what pushed me to choose it, so thank you. :)
Grab a pillow and have a smoke, while we wait for the festivities to start. :)
Royal Queen Seeds ~ Creamatic - the bud to plant ratio was massive

1729801718027.png

Awesome! How many weeks?
They were pretty quick, about 15 weeks seed>harvest
But I harvest a bit earlier than a lot of growers, so you might want another week or two
I wouldn't
:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom