Will this carbon filter setup work?

rumplestiltskin

Hey,
A8B27A65-E3C6-4F57-93E1-44C88085F246.jpeg
Should this carbon filter setup be ok?
0041273C-3742-4E5C-8E25-A62B4F55908C.jpeg

DFA87BDA-963F-4A96-BF43-B4A7C80FE197.jpeg

That’s interesting.

You will want as much of the filter in the tent as possible. Right now the majority of air being sucked into the filter is outside the tent, thus reducing the amount of air being sucked out from the tent.

That’s interesting.

You will want as much of the filter in the tent as possible. Right now the majority of air being sucked into the filter is outside the tent, thus reducing the amount of air being sucked out from the tent.

thought that may be the case, small tent so room is tight lol.

gonna order a new filter soon anyways as a friend gave me this one, I’ll order some hanging gear for it too!

My personal opinion is yes, it will work, although more scrubbing would be obtained by having filter all the way in the tent. Cheers

You could easily make some rope from duct tape and hang it that way. Quick and dirty!

Now why didn’t I think of that lol! Good idea thanks man! I have some strong string as well some where I could use! Does the fan have to be inside the tent? Or could I attach ducting to the CF and then to the fan? Saves space then and the fans heavyish.

Now why didn’t I think of that lol! Good idea thanks man! I have some strong string as well some where I could use! Does the fan have to be inside the tent? Or could I attach ducting to the CF and then to the fan? Saves space then and the fans heavyish.
Fan can be outside the tent, no biggie there.

Was just thinking you could put a pipe over the scrubber leaving a small gap, it would maximize your intake from the tent.

Just get the whole filter in the tent. Also make sure your ducts passing through the tent wall arent a light leak at lights off

Back
Top Bottom