Why? But no biggy I don't think

Madtabman

So I'm sat here stoned and just pondering why on every cycle the bottom right plant is always a lighter shade of green?

In this case theirs 3 strains in there. Top right and bottom right are Blue Zushi, 1 Blue cheese and a Red dragon on the left.

In this case the bottom right Zushi is shorter so slight difference in leaf temperature and umols

But in the past the bottom right has been the tallest. My last run for example was 2x Brain damage top right and bottom right and were both the same height and the bottom right was the biggest yielder but still a lighter shade of green ?

Similar case before that with Future number 1.

All from seed coco autopots, canna coco AB, Shogun calmag, CX regenaroot and Buddha tree PK 9/18. PH 5.6-5.7 EC 2.2 in this image. A little leaf tinge but no real nute burn.

20240914_015409.jpg

I just thought and checked my previous photos. Now this photo is at day 21 and the previous photo is day 28. Something going on in that time frame maybe 🤔🤔

20240906_213721.jpg

I start PK at day 21 at recommended 0.25ml per liter and up it at day 28 to 0.5 ml per liter. Just throwing that out there. The thing that's staying I'm my mind is that that plant wants more food ?

just pondering why on every cycle the bottom right plant is always a lighter shade of green?
After reading the rest of the info you provided I would be checking that corner of the light fixture.

Verify that each of the diodes in that area are working. Look to see if there is dust or residue coating the diodes or the cover over them.

....coco autopots, ....
Make sure that the system is delivering the fertilizers to that pot at the right rate or the same rate as to the other three. Something could be partly blocking the line going to that pot.

I figure it will be a bit hard to do right now since the coco is going to be wet all the time. After this harvest put 4 containers without coco in place and let the system run for 24 or 48 hours and check to see if that corner is getting the same amount as the other three.

After reading the rest of the info you provided I would be checking that corner of the light fixture.

Verify that each of the diodes in that area are working. Look to see if there is dust or residue coating the diodes or the cover over them.

Make sure that the system is delivering the fertilizers to that pot at the right rate or the same rate as to the other three. Something could be partly blocking the line going to that pot.

I figure it will be a bit hard to do right now since the coco is going to be wet all the time. After this harvest put 4 containers without coco in place and let the system run for 24 or 48 hours and check to see if that corner is getting the same amount as the other three.
I'll be doing that, thanks for the ideas 👍

Back
Top Bottom