Where can you get a new copy of current 420 magazine in lancaster, california

I have been looking for magazine and cannot find it at any 7 Eleven ?

I believe the magazine is online only at this point, but may be back in print someday. Welcome to the site though:welcome:

Hi afgoldie,

Thank you for your interest in 420 Magazine and welcome to the community! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Quixilvir was correct - at present, 420 Magazine is not being distributed in print form. Our energies and efforts have been exclusively focused on expanding our web presence.

However, we plan to return to press with our new and improved print magazine very soon. Please stay tuned for an email announcement, which will include the timing of our relaunch as well as distribution and subscription details.

Thanks again for your interest and your support.

:Namaste:

Hi afgoldie,

Thank you for your interest in 420 Magazine and welcome to the community! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Quixilvir was correct - at present, 420 Magazine is not being distributed in print form. Our energies and efforts have been exclusively focused on expanding our web presence.

However, we plan to return to press with our new and improved print magazine very soon. Please stay tuned for an email announcement, which will include the timing of our relaunch as well as distribution and subscription details.

Thanks again for your interest and your support.

:Namaste:

The waiting line starts here! Woo Hoo!:circle-of-love:
unless I missed the the announcement somewhere.....LOL

Back
Top Bottom