When to plant a clone

Ramblinrose1965

Good afternoon all,

So I got one of my purple punch clones to grow some roots. The one in particular is showing 2 roots coming out of the rapid rooter plug. The two roots are about an inch long. Should I wait for more roots to poke out of the plug or should I plant it now. I made a couple of small SIP pots out of 1 quart yogurt containers. Going to try joining the SIP crave this grow .....that and I need the other clones to root.

Whats everyone think or suggest?

Thanks for any help.

Good afternoon all,

So I got one of my purple punch clones to grow some roots. The one in particular is showing 2 roots coming out of the rapid rooter plug. The two roots are about an inch long. Should I wait for more roots to poke out of the plug or should I plant it now. I made a couple of small SIP pots out of 1 quart yogurt containers. Going to try joining the SIP crave this grow .....that and I need the other clones to root.

Whats everyone think or suggest?

Thanks for any help.
Hey Buddy if it's growing cover it with Dynomyco and plant it. :thumb:
Once you know it's alive and growing don't wait. :Namaste:
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Buddy if it's growing cover it with Dynomyco and plant it. :thumb:
Once you know it's alive and growing don't wait. :Namaste:
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Buddy for the fast response. She's going in the dirt tonight. Your a real weed saver :thanks:

plant that baby if it's showing roots it's gonna want to eat!
Thanks BBB she's all tucked in with her mom in the big top. Now I'm just waiting for the other clones to pop some roots. I think they have but not showing yet.
20240821_183359.jpg

Thanks BBB she's all tucked in with her mom in the big top. Now I'm just waiting for the other clones to pop some roots. I think they have but not showing yet.
20240821_183359.jpg
Make sure there isn’t too much wind :Namaste:
She is right beside that fan.
Clones just need a light breeze a couple times a day to make them sturdy.
Too much wind will cause issues. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom