When to flower

xzulu95

6 weeks from seeds 400 w metalhalide recurculating hydro system,steady ph 5.8,ppm bout 240.when i put these into flower ,how often should i feed them
IMG00037-20130401-1515.jpg
during the 24 hour dark period?

Remember in many cases plants can double in their vertical height once you change your light cycle. I would flip now, however you're the grower so whatever you want to do is best.

As far as feeding, I don't know what you mean because you mentioned being on a recirculating hydro setup..?

sorry if i confused you , i ment do i keep the same feed schedule,im going to give them 24/36 hours dark period. there getting 5 x 15min feed in the 18 hr light cycle, none during the 6 our dark.do i just feed them the same

Not being a hydro guy gonna just throw this one out there why do they need 36 hours of dark ??? I guess unless you lilve in the extreme North would any plant get even close to that amont of dark, and check through some of the journals I have seen some pretty high PPM on some hydro grows, we are god but they are still pretty much the same plant they have been for centuries. What nutes are you using, how many plants size of resivor will all play a factor in what you need but their demand will increase once you flip to 12/12 on the P,K side but they still need the N too. I know alot about this plant just have never done the hydro and can't see why the plant needs a day and a half of dark before you go to 12/12, that was a question sorry would really like to know, Peace and best of luck with the grow.

im pretty new, but ive read on line and in books to give them a 24/36 hour dark period before flowering??im using canna aqua nutes and a bit of Rhizotonic,just 4 plants and a 30 ltr res....my ph is pretty stable and my ppm on my hm digital is 250ppm..........any help would be greatful, books and the internet just seem to confuse thing,

Back
Top Bottom