What's up with this weed?

Stoner615

420 Member
IMG_3357.png
IMG_3357.png
IMG_3353.png
IMG_3352.png

So it’s my birthday and a good buddy of my got me an oz for my b-day. When he gave it to me I was at work i looked and smelled it and it smelled great and looked great. Well when I get home to smoke some I start by breaking it down and the out side is dry and feels spongy the closer I got to the stem the more stick it was . First the taste was harsh and it cost me to keep it lit. ( in a pipe). Is it trashy weed or just not cured right?

Maybe both, maybe neither. They don't look like Moon Rocks (buds rolled in Kif). Moldy weed smells and looks off. How was the taste and high? I've heard of street weed being adulterated with fentanyl of late.o_O If it isn't improper curing or moldy, it may look that way because something has been added, possibly something dangerous.

I can't remember what it's called, someone was talking about it last week in a thread, it's like hard on the outside and covered in trichomes love, then inside it's sticky and thick. It's something the dispensaries do to add more visual.appeal.as.if weed needs to be more appealing..🙄..
Sometimes when I've got funny bud like that I'll leave it out to dry further after breaking it open. Doesn't need long. I think they cure it wrong or improperly.

That's what I was referring to. 👍💕
PGR's are not allowed in food industry (and many legal States far as legal cannabis goes). Not something I want taking the express route into my blood stream via smoking it ;), but a to each their own kind of thing ✌️ . Same as some bug stuff not legal to grow with in some States, makes it confusing as they all different rules State to State .

PGR's are not allowed in food industry (and many legal States far as legal cannabis goes). Not something I want taking the express route into my blood stream via smoking it ;), but a to each their own kind of thing ✌️ . Same as some bug stuff not legal to grow with in some States, makes it confusing as they all different rules State to State .
I've seen it once, it looked like a bud rolled in Cheetos dust. I'm glad it's illegal, hell I'm kinda glad they're getting rid of that bunk shit delta 8/9. Hemp is for fabric.
:lot-o-toke:

:passitleft:

I honestly think it’s pgr but I have never seen it down here. Could be the first time. I mean the buds a dense but not hard like a rock. I’m more on the side that it wasn’t cured or dried properly. I have it in a mason jar. Hydrometer is showing 53% humidity. I’m going to leave it in there and burp it for about 2 weeks if I see a change I’ll let it sit longer. If it still sucks off the making edibles I am.

IMG_3353.png

Howdy looks like bud rot to me ✌️

pic 1 and 2 look like mold / bud rot pic 3 looks like pgr bud. kinda thinking it's bingo on both.

I’m more on the side that it wasn’t cured or dried properly. I have it in a mason jar. Hydrometer is showing 53% humidity. I’m going to leave it in there and burp it for about 2 weeks if I see a change I’ll let it sit longer. If it still sucks off the making edibles I am.

it won't cure below 62%. re-hydrating won't help and will make it mold right out if it isn't already.

If you're in a legal place im sure a lab could test it if you really want to know if its ok but if it were me id toss it it was free anyways its just not worth it either way because something there is WRONG! My opinion ✌️
You don't need to be in a legal state to use common sense. But I agree with you to toss it out. Nothing you want to hear on your birthday my friend but would not recommend getting anymore weed from that source

Back
Top Bottom