Whats The Dankest Water To Replenish Your Plant?

CannabisDragon

ok what some good ass water to be giving our babys, AQUAFINA, FIJI, DEJA BLUE,etc and is it true about the seltzerd water being good for the plant? and what type of food should i be giving it miracle grow or ..... whats something good? anything better to make it grow quicker? so far i have my 4 babys indoors under 4 Spiral floros that produce 2600 each one surrounded with that foil crap well vented in 3 gal buckets in potting soil :hmmmm: i think im good but N E other pointers would be very clutch

P.S i have tiny lil bugs u can bearly see in the soil not on the plant,tha plant is in perfect cond how do i um fuck them up ?

water is water i dont go into brands. as long as the water is ph balanced then its good. miacle grow is ok just use for tomatoes and put like 1/4 strength nutes and work yourself up.

Take a look at smokey's homemade pest control thread. Homemade Pest Control , I have done the spider mites one and it worked, and also find some spiders and put them on ur plant, they'll eat the bugs and not ur plant.

well that all determines when and how big u want to have your plant.. u can bud it early u can bud it late.. and since its indoors... it all about your grow room once it goes to 12/12 lighting it will double its size.

Back
Top Bottom