Rkelly496

Week 4 flower day 1 they are 5x purple haze grown in 8l pots of biobizz soil

Biobizz bloom 4ml every 2l about to got to 6ml
2ml grow
2ml fish
250w hps
Rh 45-50%
Tems 22-25 degrees
2 plants did get a little light burn the rest no problems at all this is my first grow! :)

Attachments

• Snapchat-1576403826.jpg
    Snapchat-1576403826.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Snapchat-762075360.jpg
    Snapchat-762075360.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Snapchat-1048427550.jpg
    Snapchat-1048427550.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Snapchat-1071509393.jpg
    Snapchat-1071509393.jpg
    810.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Snapchat-308751637.jpg
    Snapchat-308751637.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 48
Lofty goals not a good idea on your first grow or at least it is setting yourself up for likely disappointment anyway. I don't know HPS but 250w I think would be tough to hit those numbers on that many plants, as think most folks running that use 500's. 4 years of growing and I have yet to hit over 5 oz's a plant on an Indoor grow (numbers you are after) have come close to that on my 2nd outdoor grow but was still just shy of that. Get quality down first and you can then worry about quantity later down the road (as is a sharp learning curve to growing or least for most folks), as personally I'd rather have an oz or less of good stuff than 6 zips of crap that is hard to smoke w/o splarffing ;) :rofl:

Definitely not enough light, nor enough root mass (especially in soil) to be anywhere near 150 grams per plant. Maybe 150 grams total would be more realistic.. You'd have to quadruple both factors and also find a dense heavy yielding strain to even have the slightest chance in my estimation.

In example I'm using about a 3 ft by 5ft footprint of my shed with 2 LED and got 2-3 zips a plant this last time (and been growing 4 years and didn't hit those numbers even close at first):

I do have a 600 w light but I was finding it very hard to keep the temps down

Running any kind of exhaust fans to change out the air? But yeah temps a constant battle to get dialed in, even worse out in my shed as times of year so different.

I've got a 4inch fan blowing cold air into the room with an 4 inch extractor going to a carbon filter and it stays between 28-31 degrees depending on whether lows of 25 degrees

If the internet conversions right ;) as in US and I don't know C at all, 31 maybe on the higher end and even for my grow 25 for a low temp is warm :rofl: as conversion table says I'm in the 10-20 C range depending on time of year for my night time/lights off temps (but I"m basically growing outdoors, it's just an enclosed area inside my shed out of the weather/dust/bugs).

I've got a 4inch fan blowing cold air into the room with an 4 inch extractor going to a carbon filter and it stays between 28-31 degrees depending on whether lows of 25 degrees
And this is with the 250w light? Is the ballast removable to where you can put it outside the grow area? Do you have a ventilation hookup on your light reflector hood, run the ventilation out thru that and your filter. Some issue with heat and the filter life but idk.
Expecting that much off one is quite a goal to reach for, but probably not with the 250w. I wont argue it isn't possible with these gurus here though. You got nice looking girls to. GG

And this is with the 250w light? Is the ballast removable to where you can put it outside the grow area? Do you have a ventilation hookup on your light reflector hood, run the ventilation out thru that and your filter. Some issue with heat and the filter life but idk.
Expecting that much off one is quite a goal to reach for, but probably not with the 250w. I wont argue it isn't possible with these gurus here though. You got nice looking girls to. GG
No the 250w sits at 22-24 C but the 600 sits at 28-31

are you exhausting to outdoor ? heat can build in a small space but something doesn't seem right.

ran 400 and 600 watt hps in 2 x 3 and 3 x 3 without hitting that. ballasts were always run outside the spaces though. i did have fans pulling air in and a decent extractor.

This is the same setup as you apart from the light.

Middle yellow plant is a BioBizz All-Mix ran on BioBizz nuts and I'll be lucky to yield 2oz and I trained that plant a lot but the others are 8L pots and maybe push 3oz a plant and that's under quality led lighting and in a 4x3 tent with moderately perfect environmental conditions.

If it's you're first grow the best advice I can give you instead of thinking about how much you get just learn the plants and use these few as you're practise plants and this way you can learn from mistakes and better your growing from there, I've grown mass loads of yield but I'm honest and it tastes like sh1t so I always say use the first few grows to make mistakes, learn and think of how to make tastes or Potency better.

Try ditch the hps and bug a cheaper led but not a blurple and you will never have a heat issue again.

Attachments

• IMG_20201105_160120.jpg
    IMG_20201105_160120.jpg
    946.2 KB · Views: 39
This is the same setup as you apart from the light.

Middle yellow plant is a BioBizz All-Mix ran on BioBizz nuts and I'll be lucky to yield 2oz and I trained that plant a lot but the others are 8L pots and maybe push 3oz a plant and that's under quality led lighting and in a 4x3 tent with moderately perfect environmental conditions.

If it's you're first grow the best advice I can give you instead of thinking about how much you get just learn the plants and use these few as you're practise plants and this way you can learn from mistakes and better your growing from there, I've grown mass loads of yield but I'm honest and it tastes like sh1t so I always say use the first few grows to make mistakes, learn and think of how to make tastes or Potency better.

Try ditch the hps and bug a cheaper led but not a blurple and you will never have a heat issue again.
What lights do u recommend?

Agree with SoG - ballast goes outside of tent.

Ok 4 inch fan don’t mean Jack if you are fighting nature or physics. You gotta draw fresh cool air in from down low, you gotta push or pull hot air out from up top. Multiple fans help your grow, most use intake fan, another fan or 2 to move air around soil line and or canopy, last fan to extract warm air.

yes I know outdoor temps and how hot it gets but for indoors you gotta control it your peak high temp should be around 80 maybe 82 degrees Fahrenheit

Basic law of hvac.....warm air rises, cool air sinks... but if you hook fans and venting up wrong it’s even less effective.

this hobby ain’t cheap!

Back
Top Bottom