What should I do?

Tomcat420

I have a Bruce Banner auto from herbies seeds it’s coming up on 70 days I have half of the plant that’s bout ready for a flush and the other half of the plant that seems to be a couple weeks behind. Still doing it’s thing just behind compared to one half

IMG_5111.jpeg

IMG_5112.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5109.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5108.jpeg

IMG_5107.jpeg

I have a Brice banner auto from herbies seeds it’s coming up on 70 days I have half of the plant that’s bout ready for a flush and the other half of the plant that seems to be a couple weeks behind. Still doing it’s thing just behind compared to one half

IMG_5111.jpeg

IMG_5112.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5109.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5108.jpeg

IMG_5107.jpeg
Beautiful lady my friend, nice work. :welldone:
You have some 😎time left don't rush.😎
As a rule of thumb I don't harvest white pistils.
When they all turn red and crinkle in you know flowering is finished.
At the same time she will gradually stop eating.
If she is still draining her pot regularly she is still building for you.
How often are you watering?

Stay safe
Bill284

She’s still drinking anout 3/4 a gallon every day and a half. Any idea as to why half of it is further along than the other half?
Hey buddy :ciao:
Is that the same plant in all the pics?
Do you have a pic of the entire plant?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

2 best I could find that you can kinda see what I mean

IMG_4970.jpeg

IMG_4900.jpeg
Stunning stem on her wow.:bravo:
Odd that half seems to have fresh pistils and the other half looks 2 weeks from harvest.
I'd let her keep growing until the the white pistils start to crinkle in then start checking trics.
Watch her pot weight.
She will take longer and longer to drain it, that will tell you when she is truly done.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you I love it and Okay should I keep giving her nutes?
Oh yes absolutely right to the end.
She is a touch hungry, are you following the schedule for your nutrients?
Full strength to run-off every other time?
Unless your nutrients call for a one time flush of the pot keep feeding her. :thumb:
Just noticed your post mentioning a flush.
Why don't you start a journal so we can follow along and chat.:high-five:
Would be nice to see her finish. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Okay I’ll try and figure out how to do that. And yes I was using mega crop one part and had some bud candy, big bud I was using right up til a few days ago. Last couple feedings I just hit it with water I aerate in a 5 gallon jug and the flowering nutes. Last night I didn’t give her anything water and overdrive tho

Okay I’ll try and figure out how to do that. And yes I was using mega crop one part and had some bud candy, big bud I was using right up til a few days ago. Last couple feedings I just hit it with water I aerate in a 5 gallon jug and the flowering nutes. Last night I didn’t give her anything water and overdrive tho
MC are good nutrients, I use them in the greenhouse.
Follow the schedule till the end.
No need to flush.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I

Okay good deal. I also make some teas for it too. I use dr earth tomato and veg, flower girl. A touch of down to earth 444 and worm castings
Microbial tea's are excellent for root health and vigorous growth. :thumb:
I use bokashi & frass as a top dress once a week.
And bud candy to feed them.
Sounds good.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom