What should I do with this?

beard o

We just finished cutting and trimming a huge Hubbabubbasmelloscope. These are the trimmings from the bottom of my bowl trimmer.
Using a silicone brush, I carefully brushed out the trimmed sugar leaves and what appears to be kief?
The plant was huge, what should I do with this stuff?

IMG_20241025_134358~2.jpg

We just finished cutting and trimming a huge Hubbabubbasmelloscope. These are the trimmings from the bottom of my bowl trimmer.
Using a silicone brush, I carefully brushed out the trimmed sugar leaves and what appears to be kief?
The plant was huge, what should I do with this stuff?

IMG_20241025_134358~2.jpg
I use mine to make infused coconut oil and butter for edibles. 🤙

:passitleft:

I use a shake box in the freezer to make hash
Hiya Roy that shakebox sounds interesting. I have tried making bubble hash, messy to say the least. I have tried the grain alcohol route. It was ok.

Is the shake box a diy project or are they commercially available. Stoned minds need to know.

Hiya Roy that shakebox sounds interesting. I have tried making bubble hash, messy to say the least. I have tried the grain alcohol route. It was ok.

Is the shake box a diy project or are they commercially available. Stoned minds need to know.
It is really simple, got it off zon for £20 'Buddies' with a brass hand press for an extra £10
Wooden box, 100 micron screen with a glass bottom that slides out
Roughly chop some bud, freeze it, shake it in the box
Scrape the goodies up off the glass, press it and you get about 3g of grade A [FAAAAAK] hash per half oz of bud
What's left is still good for butter
:hookah:

It is really simple, got it off zon for £20 'Buddies' with a brass hand press for an extra £10
Wooden box, 100 micron screen with a glass bottom that slides out
Roughly chop some bud, freeze it, shake it in the box
Scrape the goodies up off the glass, press it and you get about 3g of grade A [FAAAAAK] hash per half oz of bud
What's left is still good for butter
:hookah:
Thanks Roy, I just chopped some blue sunset sherbert and purple punch. I'm gonna order 1 up now. Cheers.

If it gets cold outside -20s in the winter
I use a beer strainer bag to shake my stuff
I can shake 3 gallons of weed easily at a time
Takes about 5 minutes cost $5
I call it winter hash in my sig

If it gets cold outside -20s in the winter
I use a beer strainer bag to shake my stuff
I can shake 3 gallons of weed easily at a time
Takes about 5 minutes cost $5
I call it winter hash in my sig
Fortunately it doesn't get that cold here.😄
That sounds fantastic thou. I bet it works great. Thank you