What is this problem?

Frosty0121

Found these marks on plant it’s pretty late into flower. Thought we’re deficiencies but now im thinking maybe it’s something worse.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah the leaves are dark but it’s really not getting much nitro I didn’t think it was anyway.
They are dark colored but I am thinking that at this stage they look more purple than green, kinda like the plants that produce the purple colored leaves and buds during the last couple of weeks of flowering.

But I’ll cut it down even so.
I figure you mean reducing the Nitrogen levels?

My Blue Dream and Peanut Butter Cup clones will have darker green leaves the entire time. Even when I deliberately reduced the amounts of Nitrogen the leaves might lighten up a bit but they are still deeper green than any other clone the same age or stage of growth.

They are dark colored but I am thinking that at this stage they look more purple than green, kinda like the plants that produce the purple colored leaves and buds during the last couple of weeks of flowering.

I figure you mean reducing the Nitrogen levels?

My Blue Dream and Peanut Butter Cup clones will have darker green leaves the entire time. Even when I deliberately reduced the amounts of Nitrogen the leaves might lighten up a bit but they are still deeper green than any other clone the same age or stage of growth.
Ah okay I see what you mean, yeah I just noticed for a while the top looked like
What are you feeding them?
base nutes at 75% and pk booster some calmag

Back
Top Bottom